Chapter 18-Peaceful Sleep

I swam until my skin wrinkling.

Getting out of the water I laid my towel down and sun bathed.

"Having fun?" A very sexy voice asked.

"Yeah, we got to come back here with everyone they will have fun." I said and Jeremiah sat next to me and gave me a kiss.

"Salty"

"Well I just finished swimming"

He kissed me again then stuck his hand down my pants. I jumped a little at the sudden movement. He stroked my shaft slowly until I got hard.

He stopped as slid his hand out my boxers.

He got up and walked away. I looked at his retreating figure dumbfounded.

"So you just going to leave me like this?" I asked.

He just laughed and continued to the hotel.

He is so evil.

I fixed my clothes and walked back to the hotel. He was in the kitchen cooking like nothing even happened. I walked past him and went to the bathroom slamming and locking the door. I tuned on the shower and quickly hopped in to take care of my problem.

STUPID JEREMIAH!

When I climaxed, I properly bathed getting rid of the sand. I got out I put a towel around my waist and hair. I walked out the bathroom and to my bag to pull out some clothes. 

I quickly changed the towel dried my hair.

Dragging my feet I walked over to the couch and plopped down and switched on the T.V. Invader Zim was on so I perked up a bit. 

I love this show. A plate of fish and French fries came in front of my face I took it pouting at Jeremiah.

"Aw don't be mad I cooked for you." He smiled sweetly.

I shoved a French fry into my mouth he better be happy he is sexy god given beast.

He came and sat next to me with his plate and we watched football. I ate and watched the hot guys run in the tight pants. When I finished eating I washed my plate off and sat on the couch with Jeremiah who finished his food long before I did. He pulled me to him and kissed me softly, I kissed him back.

We turned off the T.V and headed to the bed. We got in bed and I cuddle my pillow, a few minutes later he pulled me to him so we were spooning; he kissed the back of my head.

"Night Babe."

"Night."

I heard him breathing he has a tight grip on me even in his sleep aw.

"I love you." I whispered and turned around slowly so I was facing him he really is cute when he sleep he looks peaceful. I kissed his lips softly then I soon fell to sleep.

*

*

*

*

The next morning I woke up to see Jeremiah's sleeping face. I couldn't help the smile the spread across my face. 

Oh gosh I got boner; damn he even gives me a boner in my sleep. 

I try to shimmy out of his grip but it tighten. 

His hand slipped in my pants and he stroked slowly. I looked up and his eyes were closed but I know he isn't sleeping.

"Nnh" I let out a soft moan when his thump ran over my tip.

I saw him smirking. 

Damn it he is such a tease. Fine two can play at this game. 

I grabbed his dragon but He didn't seem effected in the slightest. He continued doing what he was doing not bothering to open his eyes.

"Don't start something you can't finish." He said in a husky voice that was laced with sleep.

I pouted and let go of his well-endowed member. He loosed his grip around me. However when I tied to go to get up he pushed me back down. He crawled under the blanket and took my full length in his mouth.

"Ah nn fuck"

He slid a finger in my ass and moved it slowly. 

When I relaxed he added another. 

He thrust his finger in hitting that spot. My body tensed and arched up as I climaxed in his mouth. 

He rose up looking me dead in the eyes as swallowed my cum. 

He licked his lips and I instantly got hard. 

He smirked then kissed me as he removed his fingers. He slid his shaft into me my breath skipped at the suddenness. When did he even get it out or get this hard. 

Damn morning wood. 

He thrust his full length in me hitting my pleasure spot.

"AHH!"

He lifted my legs and placed them on his shoulder. He repositioned himself as he thrusted hard inside of me.

"MM Fuck!"

He repeatedly assaulted my hole showing it no mercy. 

I looked up at him as he hovered over me. He laid back bring me on top of him. I rode him slowly hitting that spot every time I went down. He grabbed my hips and thrusted up as I came down.

"AH!" I moaned out loudly

As he continued thrusting in to me. I leaned down and he began kissing as he continued his assault. I leaned back up and stroked myself fast and hard.

"NHN!"

He thrust became frantic hitting that spot over and over again I came hard all over his chest. 

He came deep inside of me when my muscles clenched around him. I slowly got off of him and laid down next to him panting for air.

"Good morning babe." He smirked.

He kissed me and went to the bathroom and took a shower. Man that guy is really something assaulting my poor hole like that. By the time he got out the shower, I regained some of my energy. I went and got in the shower when I felt his cum run down my leg. I quickly washed and got out.

I went to my bag and put on dark blue skinny jeans and a white Regular Show shirt, I packed my bags then took them and sat them by the front door. 

I put on my converse I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and put my hair in a ponytail. 

I took the keys off the counter and grabbed my bags. 

Making my way down the hall and to the hotel. I walked to the car and unlocked the trunk. I tossed my bags in then waited for Jeremiah to come out with his bags.

He tossed his thing in and shut it. 

I tossed him the keys and slid in to the passenger seat. I started flipping through the stations till I heard Bruno Mars- Locked out of heaven; I turned the music up as Jeremiah started driving. We drove away from the hotel and I just thought about the perfect weekend coming to an end.

The whole ride I was singing loudly and dancing in the front seat while Jeremiah tried to focus on driving but I caught him sang a few times. The ride seemed short; before I knew it he pulled in to my driveway. I unbuckled my seat belt and leaned over to kiss Jeremiah once he stopped the car.

"Bye see you tomorrow." I started to get out only to have him pull me back and gave me a long passionate kiss. He pulled away and looked at me in my eyes.

"I love you." I said

"I love you too Kory." He smiled giving me a quick kiss.

I got out of the car grabbed my stuff from the trunk. 

I went up to my front door and unlocked it I opened it and waved at him. He started the car backing out the driveway then drove away after a few honks of the horn. 

I went in the house and closed and locked the door. 

I went upstairs to my room and flopped on to my bed and drifted to a deep peaceful sleep.