Prologue: Island

This is based off the movie Blue Lagoon. So I give the plot credit to them. Also it is an amazing movie. However there is a remake, don't watch it. Only watch the old one (aka the original) . As well (Y/n) and Laxus are naked. ..a lot...because there aren't much clothes on the island just some thin cover up. Thanks and enjoy!

_3rd POV_
(Y/n) sits in the stick house that she and Laxus helped Henry make thirteen years ago. She read a book that was saved from the wreck. There wasn't many things saved, a coat , three books, pictures, a pair of scissors and the clothes they wore that day. It was fourteen years ago that the ship wrecked, she was now twenty-two ,Laxus Twenty-three. Although she didn't know this, all she knew is that this island was their home,Laxus was a friend, who helped her protected her. However,when Laxus was near (Y/n) her heart would beat fast, she loved when he was near he. Even if she didn't know what the word 'Love' ment she knew it was a word to describe feelings. A very good feeling. She heard foot steps and set the book aside and looked up, she smiled. There was the man she loved, Laxus Dreyar.
"I got some food for us,"he said and sat by her handing her a banana,"There was only a couple left, I had to climb that high tree!" He said, proudly of his accomplishment.
(Y/n) blushed and giggled,"I'm glade you didn't fall!" She peels the banana and begins to eat it. She looks over at Laxus and watches him eat his. He looks at her, "What?"
She looked away and blushed,"N-nothing." She says quietly.
"It's getting late, the sun will go down at any moment now. " Laxus says, and stands,as does (Y/n) ,"I'll go hunt a bird or something." He smiled at her and walked out. She watches him and quickly followed. He walked over to the side of the house and for a spear he had made.
"(Y/n), this won't take long. Could you make the fire?"
"Of course, Laxus! " She turns away as Laxus ran into the jungle and over a little ways away from the house. There was rocks in a circle, and in the middle was sticks. She bent down and picked two sticks up and rubbed them together, and as always, a fire starts. She has watched Henry so this many times. He showed her and Laxus two ways. One with sticks and the other with two rocks. It wasn't long till the fire blazed and she then sits waiting for Laxus to return.
A shot period of time passed and Laxus returns with two birds. He smiled and walked to her sitting by her, hovering the birds over the fire to cook. However he had already pulled the feathers off them.
She smiled and combed his hair,"It's getting longer again,Laxus. Would you like for me to cut it again? "
"Yes tomorrow. " He smiled, and pulled the birds back as they was done cooking. He hands her on, keeping one for himself , they ate their food together.
"I found a new fruit." (Y/n) said and gets up walking to the house goes in and gets it. She come a back and had already eaten half of if. She hand it to Laxus. He smiled until he looked at it. Then quickly stands, "HOW MUCH DID YOU EAT?!" He yelled at her. She jumps away in fear, "I...ate half why?..." She asked almost in tears.
"IDIOT HE SAID NOT TO EAT THIS ONE!!" He screams causing her cry. He sighs and runs a hand through his hair not knowing what to do. He looked down at (Y/n), her head was in her hands as she cries. He sits by her and pull a he close to him,"Shh I'm sorry I yelled." He whispered and kissed her forehead,"I just don't want to you to get hurt that's all...it won't effect you for a couple of days..." She calms down and looks up at Laxus, "I'm sorry Laxus."
"It's ok..." He smiled down at her and looks away out at the sea, he stars into the sea watching the waves.
"I think the sea is prettier at night,Laxus."
"I agree." Laxus said.
They kept eating the food
Until it was finished.
They got up and went into the house to sleep for the night. Getting in the make shift beds they had.
Time Skip
It was morning and (Y/n) wakes up slowly and stretched as she sits up. She looks around and smiled as she saw Laxus. Still asleep, sun shining on his blonde hair. He moved slightly and mumbled. She blushed and her heart starts to race fast. She walked over to Laxus and sits by him, she stares at the scare on his face, slowly starting to trace the odd shaped scar. He moved slightly, shivering. She don't pay attention and keeps tracing it slowly. He moaned softly and opened his eye, a small blush forms.
"I-I'm sorry." She said and quickly pulled her hand back and looks away slightly.
"I-it o-o-Ok....It did-didn't h-hurt. " He stuttered badly looking away. She stands," If it's ok I'll make breakfast. "
"If you want,(Y/n)." He said and rose slowly. The light shining in his blond hair. It caused (Y/n) to blush more and she looks away. She walked out but stoped. She saw dark clouds above the sea, wind then started to pick up, the sun now had disappeared. The waves grew and the sea roared with an up coming storm. She stares into the sea. Having flash backs of the day the ship wrecked, the terror she felt. She left a hand on her back, coming out of her flashback. She looked over seeing Laxus.
"A storm is coming..." He mumbled. She nods at him, "Yes...Maybe we should eat then stay inside today. "
Laxus nodded,"You head back I'll get some fruits or something . I don't want you getting caught in the jungle when the storm hits. Not like last time."
She smiled and takes his hand,"Don't go to far. " She said. He nods and kisses her head before walking into the jungle. She walked back into the house laying back down but this time in Laxus' bed. She wraps herself in his coat and smiled closing her eyes. Falling into a dream.