lemon (male version)

Your pov.

I was just hired as a butler at the Phantomhive mansion. By the one him self Ciel Phantomhive. "My lord is there anything else you need?" He looks at me and smirks "you haven't met my butler have you?" I shake my head politely "no I haven't". "You should, SEBASTIAN!!!!!" Seconds later a man walks in with jet black hair soft looking skin rather tall and just looked really handsome "whats the matter young master?" He looks at me with those red eyes "who's this?" I couldn't speak at all when he locked eyes with me. "This is (y/n) he's the butler I have hired to work with us" I bow and keep my head down "hello Sebastian it's n-nice to meet you" he chuckles "such a cutie" I blush and stand up "Sebastian how about you go show (y/n) his chores" he smirks "my pleasure" I instantly blush and it just worsens after he winks "well follow him (y/n)" I nod and follow him. We arrived at a bedroom far too plain in my opinion. "(Y/n) clean this room up and when u finish meet me in the kitchen" I nod and get to cleaning "(y/n) u should get that spot on the floor it's rather dirty" I blush a bit and proceed knowing full well he was being a perv. "Very nice well I'll be on my way" he smirks and walks off. "Why that pervert..." I growl low but continue to clean.

Few minutes later**

I finish up and put away the supplies and head to the kitchen "well sebas-" I'm thrown into the wall and he's kissing me lustfully "what are u doing!?" I ask him a bit shocked, well alot shocked. He heads over to lock the door and comes back to me "your body is way more sexier than any female I've ever met~ I want to fuck u~"
I blush "but u hardly know me" he sighs "fine if you do not want to I'm forcing it on u" a growl in his voice. I instantly push him away and run to the nearest room 'why is he like this I can't believe that jerk' I hear a growl in the kitchen he's pissed.

Sebastian's POV.

I don't know what has come about me assulting him like I did I must apologize. I then walked out I could sense his fear with anger coming from the nearest room "(y/n) please let me in I apologize for my unimaginable behavior" I can hear him sniffling and slowly walks up to the door. "You sure Sebastian?" "Yes" he slowly opens the door and I see tears run down his face.

Your POV.

I see Sebastian's worried expression as he kneels down on one knee and takes my hand "I am truly sorry (y/n)" he kisses my hand and looks down "Sebastian its OK you weren't thinking straight is all" I smile at him and he looks at me, in seconds he kisses my lips, but this time it was more passionate then before. "Sebas-tian..."  I feel his body tense and he picks me up shutting and locking the door behind him. " (y/n) let me take care of you tonight~" I nod nervously. He kisses my neck leaving little marks as he moves. I feel myself get hard from his movements. "Sebas-tian I....want you..".Sebastian smirks and lays me on the bed. He swiftly unbuckles my pants and rubs me. " you like this don't you~" I simply nod shifting as I get tight within my boxers. He then goes down and removes my boxers licking up and down my shaft. I instantly let out a moan "ngh Sebastian~" he chuckles and takes me all in I hold his head running my hand on his silky hair never before feeling this incredible. I feel myself getting close "ah~ I'm close~" he then stops and stands, I pout at his actions. He then removes his cloths and I see his huge erection "Sebastian your huge....!" He smirks "all for you~" he starts stroking himself. I lick my lips and sit up moving towards him. "Suck~".

Sebastian's POV.

I feel (y/n) start sucking me hungrily. I hold his head steadily wanting more of his pretty, little mouth. I felt my self get bigger and stronger. He then starts deep throating me, I felt his throat and instinctively I thrust hearing him choke. " sebastian... " "sorry (y/n) it felt too good~" I smirk at him and I move out laying him down. I start licking his ass wanting him needing him.

Your POV.

I start groaning feeling him felt so good. "Sebastian~" he then slips his fingers inmy mouth. I suck them hungrily. "Mmm~" he smirks and removes them, with a string of saliva. He inserts one in my ass and I groan feeling a little tense but soon pleasure kicks in. He adds a second and soon after I become a moaning mess. "Sebastian~ mmm fuck me~" he bites my neck and inserts his length in me. I scream out in pleasure. "(Y/n)...~" he starts thrusting in me. I moan like a bitch and start stroking my self. "Mmm" he thrust faster and harder into me. "Sebastian ngh I'm going to cum~" he groans and moves me in a different position. I freeze knowing if I cum it'll be on my face. "Sebastian I'm ganna cum.." He thrust harder "I know~" I groan and grunt coming close to pure ecstasy "Sebastian!" I cum hard on my face and he cums in my ass. I breath heavy and he pulls out smirking "look at the mess~" I glare "you did this to me" he crawls over and kisses me "I love you~" I chuckle "I love you too" he gets up getting dressed "I'll be back" he walks out.I curl up and hugs pillow knowing I just slept with sebastian. Then I hear talking outside "ciel (y/n) is sick don't go near him today I must heal him" "alright Sebastian you better he can't be a pathetic servant" "yes my lord~" I can sense his stupid smirk. I smile and close my eyes drifting off.