Storytime (Stupid Decisions)

The time I got my first (and only) MIP. 

Ok, so this is a story all about how my life got flipped, turned upside down. (I'm so sorry, that was a joke beginning) 

But really, a little bit about me first I guess: 

1. I'm 18 and I'll be 19 in 21 days :)

2. I just finished my first year of college and I'm going back in less than a month. 

3. I am not what you would call a "wild child". I never drank before college or had ever been to a real party. 

4. Having said that, it doesn't mean I was a goody goody. 

5. And I'm not street smart at all or book smart for that matter...hmmm ._.

OK now the story: 

I have been home for less than a month and my parents decide to travel out of the country to Argentina. The first night with them gone, I was invited to go see the new X-Men movie (it was eh). So I dropped my sisters off with my grandmother and left for the movie (Just by telling you this I'm making myself sound so dumb). 

So, it's around 10 something when the movie ends and we decide to get food. So we go to Sonic and living in a smaller town, it's kinda like our hangout spot. Well, one of my friends (we'll call him H) has a fake ID. So H comes up with the great idea to get a case of beer. (I know what you're thinking. How stupid? right? The story gets worse.) So we get the case of beer, but we don't have anywhere to drink it. My friend SH and I don't drink beer tho, so we volunteered to be the DDs. Seeing as all of us didn't have enough room to fit all seven of us in one car we decided to take two. 

Us being the smart people we are, decide to go to a CLOSED PUBLIC PARK. Like we knew there was a good chance of us getting caught by the police, but we did it anyway (because things like that never actually happen). We weren't even at the park half and hour before getting spotlighted out by the cops.  

The great thing is tho is that not one out of the seven us decided to throw away or hide the beer. It was just sitting on the picnic table while we all tried to hide...

We end up getting full body searches at 1 in the morning by not one, but two cops (WhooHoo lets call some more cops to join the party.) We were held there for 2 hours (TWO HOURS) and got not only ticketed for having alcohol but trespassing as well. 

The cops made all of us call our parents, but mine being out of the country, I called my grandmother at 2:30 in the morning (I'm an awful person I know). So I had to hold the secret that I had gotten two tickets from my parents, but it made me psychically sick that I threw up all the next day and ended up telling them that night. 

Our court date was scheduled for a month later and the day of, everything that could have went wrong did. Our friend lawyer person who was supposed to help us decided to go to Chicago, my friend (and future roommate!!!) FAILED the drug test we took (Our friendship is a little rocky right now), and we all had to pay 500 dollars for the tickets. 

So take it from me and actually think before you decide to do something with your friends that is illegal and in a public place because chances are you are going to get caught. 

If you want more storytimes (all true 100%) vote/comment on this one!