Trapped

Chapter 4 

          I walked back to my dorm and I could still taste him on my lips. I could still feel his arms wraped around me. I arrived at my dorm and the girls where gone again but I loved the slients, I dreamed of Mr.Clark. I loved dreaming and it was finally and happy dream and dream worth having. I arose and got dress the only class I had today was english writting and french. The whole day took forever but I finally got to french. I waited because I wanted to make sure he seen me walk in. I walked in as the bell rang. well hello there jessica you barley made. yeah sorry i said with a smile I was running a little late do to english it wont happen again. Good welcome back to my class he said take a seat. smiling at me I sat right in the front. I didnt have to listen to anything he was saying because i knew it all i was truely great when it came to french. I just stared at him the whole time and dremaed of him inside me but not like james not how he had done it. Mr.Clark was different he was sweet. The Door Swings Open Then Slams Shut. 

                  The bell rings and I stay behind messing with my things the last perosn exits and I hear the door close. I look up and Mr.Clark is standing right beisde me. Hello there. I laugh Hi, i thoguht you said meet you at your house? i did I will see you there, but wait 15 mins before you come okay? okay. When he left my heart droped I didnt want to be without him i wanted him to be next to me inside me all over me. I waited 20 mins just to be safe and I ran to my car I drove to his house. Before I could knock on the door he opened it and bottle of wine in hand. Come in. Thank you, He poured me a glass of wine and I had never drank a day in my life however I wasnt going to say no. He sat next to me. What? i asked. Tell me about you. hmm what do you want to know.? Everything. I didnt want to tell him everthing but I didnt want to lie to him. So I Started from the begging. When I was done I looked at him and his face was plain not shocked not mad not scared I didnt know how to feel or what to say. Are you okay? I asked. Im fine I just dont who would ever deny their own daugther. I felt like I was going to cry because I felt alone I felt like no one was on my side. I  tryed to hold it back but a tear flew down my face then other one followed, I tryed hard not to cry. I tryed to get up and go to the bathroom but he grabed my wrist. I tryed to pull away but he stood up and held me. l-ll-le-le-let me g-g-g-go. I tryed to get it. No he said because so many people have let you go, you dont want me to let you and i dont want to let you go. I cryed even more. 

                    He sat me back down. why did that make you cry? Why do you care? Because I care about you. Why? Because your different. I looked up and thoguht about it. it made me cry because you agreeed with me i felt like i was always in the wrong like it was always my fought, no one belived me no one loved me no trusted me.  I was crying again this time i couldnt breath. Its okay he told me to  clam down as he brought my head to his cheast. It will be okay. I would have like to think it would be. but i knew it wasnt okay i think it would ever be okay.  I got up and tryed to leave. Where are you going? back to my dorm ill see you in class tomorrow.

                 When  I was laying on my dorm bed  I could escaped the fact that it was james all over again. In a different form. My heart pounded, the door swings open....  my eyes closed tight. A cupcake for my sweetie. I truned around and i was facing james. Hello there love. no this wasnt happening he left he isnt here this isnt real. The music played that same music from that night. I heared a giggle the same giggle I made tht night it was me

I seen me but I was outside of me none of it made sense. I was dacing with james he kissed me like he did before. He pressed me against

the wall he hands slowly finding its way to my zipper, he pulled down my pants I was laughing smiling happy it didnt make any sense this isnt how it happened.

  I woke up and couldnt breath my heart couldnt beat right. What happened that night, what happened to me. My alarm went off and it was time for class I didnt want to go I didnt want to see him anyone. I just wore whatever I walked into french I sat in the very back and took notes at the end of class he asked to speak with me. How can I help you Mr.Clark? He looked at me and then shut his door. Please sit? I rather stand, WHAT THE HELL IS THE MATTER WITH YOU? He shouted. It made me jumped. Ju--ust leave me alone. Why what did I do to you. I c-a--nt remember I cant rember. its okay he said smoothly as he brought my head to his cheast. THE DOOR SWINGS OPEN THEN SLAMS SHUT. When I awoke I was in my dorm room and the three girls was in the room, I sat up on my  bed and the girls truned around and looked at me. Hello there! they said with exicment and joy.  Im Lillyian but they call me lilly one of the girls said. I am Amber they call me Amber, and im Cassy. After they all introduced themselfs. They aplogized for not doing it sonner they said they where so happy to be apart of the society on campus they forgot to intrdouced themselfs. 

                 Hey! Lillyian said we should all go out for coffe and get to know each other, okay I agreed I liked coffe and i would love to have friends my own age. We all got dressed and ran down to a local coffe shop on campus they frappee was the best, we all order and then sat down and started to talk about our lives. Lillyian was a bubble cheerleader from Ohio whos major was in Dance, she loved cats and was so into boys as he she put it . Amber was a tomboy from a small town in texas she loved ridding horse and girly up as she put it when she came to LA , Cassy didnt really say much about her self. Beside the face that she loved living in LA, it was my trun now to tell a little about me and when i was from i didnt know weather to lie or tell the truth all i knew is that if these girls knew the truth about me I dont think they would be so friendly anymore or they would think i was crazy. Mr.Clark walked by the coffe shop and all the other girls gave a filrty kinda Hey and I just looked away. Amber truned to me and said he was known as the hottest teacher on campus he just didnt know it. 

Coffe with the girls was fun and Mr.Clark saved me from having to tell something about me but the funny part was I had french in  30mins how fun. I slowly walked to my french class thinking about how i could aviod Mr.Clark, but there was no way to do it. At the end of class like aways he asked me to wait atfer class. I sat down at a desk and waiting for him to ask that question the question i didnt want to answer. Jess last night when you where at my house you said you couldnt remember, what is it that you cant remember? I couldnt tell him i didnt even know him. Oh?... uh nothing its fine. Jessica your lieing. I got hot red inside i wanted him to just back off so I told him i didnt remeber. LOOK!  I said firmly How can I tell you something I dont remeber.? Right he said sadly my bad. You can go know thanks for staying. I got up and was headed for the door but something in my wanted to asked him fi he was mad at me. So I did, Hey um are you upset with me? He looked at me with thoese deep blue and and smiled. No jesscia im not mad at you, he came closer and pulled me in why would I be mad. His armed now wraped about me and he lips within kissing distance. If anything im worried about you because i care about you. He kissed me, I didnt know how to feel about it just like with james i tohught it was wrong but the only difference this time is I liked Mr.Clark. He held me tighter, do you care about me jesscia, He kissed me again, yes I care, He kissed me and third time and this time i kissed him back. It felt like a steam room, or the way that freash batch of cookies right out of the oven melt in your mouth, He picked me up and put me on his desk, He kissed my neck the and contuned to work his way down my body i never thoguht i would be here doing this but i was and i was happy with him. As the steam from the room began to full and my body began to sweat Mr.Clark resurfce and he was face to face with me. He began to kiss me again. Do you want me? He asked. Y-Y-Ye---Yes. Before I knew it my body was tremabling and eyes were rolled to the back of my head i was bitting my lip so hard it began to bleed the steam fulled the room my body was so tense i couldnt feel my toes. THE DOOR SWINGS OPEN THEN SLAMS SHUT!