run dry

a/n: hi im micah and i got inspiration for a blink-182 inspired joetrick fic at 2am!!!!! its gonna have 2 parts!!! enjoy!!!!!! lmao

I know I messed up and it might be over,
but let me call you,
when I'm sober.

"joe,–please," patrick mumbled irritably under his breath.

fall out boy had just wrapped up their record release party, for their junior album, Infinity On High.

"pa-trick, did you know you're really pretty?" joe slurred, body heavy leaning against patrick.

with parties came people. with people came alcohol. with alcohol came with at least 2 drunk members of their band. pete laughing giddily with a sober and very annoyed andy, while patrick was stuck with overly romantic, glossy-eyed joe.

"joe, that's the 10 vodka tonics you had tonight." patrick replied, attempting to supress the hidden blush as he led a stumbling joe to their shared bus. 

"trick, my god, you are pretty, even when im sober," joe hiccuped, his hand flat on patrick's chest as they walked.
"oh GAWD, you're even blushing!" joe noticed, a slur of laughters escaping his mouth.
patrick shook his head in response, struggling to get his friend up the narrow stairs of the bus, before giving the younger a push as he shut the door, joe stumbling into the foyer.

"pah-trick!" joe giggled, englufing patrick in a near-choke-inducing hug.
"sleep with me tonight~!" joe smiled, burying his face into patrick's neck
"joe, you need to sleep." patrick said stubbornly, dragging him towards the bunks.
"but pattyyyyyy!" joe whined. "sleep with me!" as joe finished his drunken sentence, patrick felt a warm stripe trail up against the nape of his neck, which he assumed was joe's tongue.
"j-joe, god!" patrick gasped, hurriedly pushing him away. "you really need to go to bed.." patrick murmured, voice softer, but just as serious.
"i will...." joe started, before pulling patrick's arm. "if you join me. nothin' sexual. unless you want." joe winked, before patrick finally gave in, allowing himself to be followed by joe.

joe layed on his side, facing patrick before pulling the smaller into him. patrick blushed as he felt joe's stronger arms wrap around him and a nose suddenly buried in his neck, breathing in his scent.
patrick layed there for a minute, before moving to wrap his arms lazily around joe's shoulders.
"hey trick." joe murmured hazily, hot breath warm on patrick's neck.
"mm hmm?" patrick buzzed in return, eyes droppy from exhaustion.
"love you." joe replied.
"love you too, joe."
"no, pat. i love love you." joe said in a half yawn, as patrick's face heated up
"joe–oh boy" patrick stuttered. "in the morning."