Chapter 15|My Word!

Chapter 15 • My Word!

 I was up before Joey woke that morning

I was up before Joey woke that morning. I had to hurry. I was going to break it to Jordan that when we got back home I was planning on quitting working with him. And that I was moving out to CA with Joey.

That was it!

He'd have to understand that.

Oh why does this have to be so hard?!

"Holly! Good morning doll!" Jordan greets me warmly as he engulfs me with a hug. He even hands over my favorite Starbucks drink & muffin.

"You did not have to do this"

"Oh but I did Holly. It's time to thank you!" he remarks with a smile.

"For what?"

"Not quitting on me though Joe is hell bent on you doing so. I mean you are really sticking to your grounds. I respect that"

"About that...."

"Any who after the tour is over I will be working on a brand new single album, I will really need your help..."

"Jordan?"

"I have some grand ideas for this new song I was working on..."

"Jordan!"

"Oh sorry Holly what is it?" Jordan wonders as he turns on his boom box to practice warming up as he did each morning.

"I....I...well I"

Be strong girl.

You can do this.

I think....

Those innocent beautiful trusting eyes look at me. It was like hitting a deer head on. The deer did not know what was coming to him.

Oh Jordan...

"Holly?"

"Never mind....oh I quit"

Silence.

He did not speak a word.

Then he laughs at me, as he looks in my eyes.

"Your not serious are you? You are huh? Guess he did get his own way after all!"

"Jordan please understand..."

"He's so jealous if I even spend one ounce of your time with you! He does not trust you! That's not love Holly! I trust you. I always have! I knew back then and I know it now. Joey is the wrong man for you" Jordan replies in such a series voice it caused my heart to skip a beat. His eyes study me as he moves closer.

"Joey is scared that he will lose you to me. He knows we have a connection together and that kills him inside. Question is why do you run from what we could have?" Jordan questions me as he pulls me closer to him.

His hand rests on my back as he holds me firmly to his side. I could barely breathe now. My heart raced faster. His eyes locked my own as he studied each expression I gave.

In a blink of an eye his lips claim mine. Heat rises to the surface of my ears as passion builds up between us. Passion we had been holding back.

It had been there.

He was right.

My foolish lips give my attraction away as I return each kiss. He suddenly stops kissing me. His hand touches my cheek.

"Fate always brings us together, there is a reason for that. I plan to find out what it is! Don't think I'm backing out of the picture Holly. I'm not giving you up so easily this time. Not when I know what I want. I want you..."

His lips return to mine.

Confusion sets in my heart.

"Is someone here?" we hear someone call out. I pull away from Jordan.

"Just us" I squeak out as a dancer joins us to work out on the stage.

Jordan's hungry gaze was still focused on me.

"I have to go" I mutter as I take off in search of Joey.

I had to clear my head!

----------------------------------------------

Hi guys!

It's been a long time! I'm going to have more free time now to update so I'm back! Sorry this is a tad short! But I wanted to update something!! More to come!