Chapter 3

Rachel's POV

I try standing and run to the washroom and cry my eyes out...

I dont know why this always happens only to me. Every day I fear to go to school because this happens but I have to cause I have not missed a single day of school even when im sick. I opened my bag and pulled out my first aid kit (I know right I have a freaking first aid kit in my bag!) and took the cotton and took some antiseptic and dabbed it on my bruises and afterwards I covered it with makeup and ran to my first class which was science. Thank god I made it on time cause I never missed or came late for any class. I went to the last seat in the conner which was my seat and pulled out my books. We have partners in science so as usual I have no patners or Mr. Lee puts students sit next to me if they come late. So I started my work and then I saw the worst sight ever like literally ever . I saw the school's bad boy enter science class? He usually skips it or whatever I don't care . Then I went back to my books but what caught my attention was when Mr. Lee called my name and told I will be having a patner and he told the only name I get shivers in luke hemmings. But why? What did I do today so bad that I get him to be my lab patner. I looked at him slowly and saw him smirk at me. This was the day im gonna regret the most.

...........................

Hi guys another chapter! Yay! Sorry I cant update the chapters cause im on vacation and im spending time with my family and friends so yeah im so sorry. Hope you guys like my chapters. Please comment and vote cause I'm really in need of those!

Love ya'll
Ray Ray
(This aint my real name)
Hehehe