VIERZEHN

"Are you feeling better now, schätzchen?"

Gadis flutters her eyelids open groggily and is immediately greeted by a sight she'll never get bored of seeing.

There he stands, the mighty Robert Lewandowski, shirtless and with a disheveled hair while offering the woman in front of her a killer dimpled smile.

"Don't look at me," she hisses while burrowing herself deeper into the bed's duvet, "I have morning breath and I swear I look like a beaten up stray dog everytime I wake up from a deep sleep."

Apparently, Robert has once again refused to let Gadis get back to her apartment incase the Indonesian decides to have cravings or cramps in the middle of the night; as he promised, he's willing to be Gadis' 'loving boyfriend' as well as her punching bag for the next couple of days.

"You should really get up if you don't want to be late for work," the Pole muses before vanishing from her peripheral vision.

Realizing that he's most probably right, Gadis involuntarily groans out loud while rolling out of Robert's giant bed with a blanket draped over her small figure.

"I'll pick you up after training, are you okay with that?" Robert's husky voice resonates from the kitchen, earning a fleeting 'mhmm' from the woman.

Confused as to why she's so brusque, he innocently trots out of the kitchen to only receive a rational statement from Gadis, "Don't worry, I'm not mad or anything – the fucking period does this to me. See you later, Rob."

The footballer chuckles as he shakes his head absent-mindedly; she's an exquisitely cute dork.

As the day progresses, Gadis is quick to find herself stuffing her own face with piles of manuscripts in her office; it has only been one week, but the female has somewhat managed to finish 4 of them already.

She has around 3 weeks left and 6 more manuscripts to edit – she'll manage to finish her task in time, right?

"Damn chica," Ben whistles, "You're on maximum overdrive!"

Gadis shoots her co-worker a deathly glare before continuing to scratch out errors with her bold red pen, "Ben, I kinda want to smash your head on the photocopier right now."

"What the hell?"

"You talk too much and work too little," she whines, causing Ben to immediately figure out what's up her ass that day.

"You're on your period, aren't you?" the older man asks with a silly smile gracing his face, "Tell you what, I've worked with you for the past couple of years and you've never complained about my silly-doings before."

"Tough luck, I have decided to get tired of your shit as of now."

"Come to think of it," Ben suddenly grins while attempting to rest both his legs on his desk when nobody's watching, "I like you better when you're on your period. Reminds me of my mum who'd constantly scold me – oh, how I miss that woman!"

"Give the poor lady a break," Karmen snaps as she enters the room, "Don't worry, it's Friday and y'all will go home in around 15 more minutes!"

The Indonesian looks up from her desk in an attempt to shoot the receptionist a meek smile, immediately getting back to work once Karmen has caught sight of it.

"So," Karmen grins as she curiously approaches Gadis' desk, "You and Robert Lewandowski huh?"

Gadis can only groan in response while Benjamin spits out the coffee he has just consumed.

The German chap widens both his eyes in surprise as he fumbles with a tissue on his now stained trousers, "No way!"

"Yes way!" Karmen squeals, causing the dark-haired female to groan even more while burying her face in both her hands.