Busker [1]

Words will be italicized if they are talking in 'Korean'. Enjoy!

Goal for the day: 800 words [done yas]

-------------------------

"Holy shit, yeah, sorry I'm on my way now" I huffed as I promptly shoved my shoes on.

Damn it, I swear alarms don't work on me no matter how loud they are. Thankfully, I've adjusted to the time here in Seoul fast. So I'll probably be there in 25 minutes if I take the subway.

I hurriedly left the station and already got lost. 'I probably went to the wrong exit' I thought to myself. Thankfully, Elli didn't mind walking to this exit since it wasn't that far from where she's at. As I wait for Elli I stopped in front of a group of buskers that were playing a different genre, a very familiar one I might say. They also look like they haven't earned much for the day and it's already 6pm so it wouldn't hurt if I watched one session right?

They were playing old blues with a mix of RnB and hip-hop, a pretty interesting combination of genres but not too bad. As I was watching them one of the band members really caught my eye, the one mixing. He looks so mysterious and unapproachable, just how I like my guys. After one session, apparently I was the only one watching so they said they would be packing up so I decided to be nice and leave them 50,000 won ($50). I was about to leave but I just couldn't without asking for the DJ's number, I mean why not have a little fun while I'm in Korea right?

I waited for them to finish packing up before approaching them, my Korean is pretty fluent thanks to my obsession of wanting to live in Korea for years. I slowly tapped on the DJ's shoulder.

"Hey" I said to the guy.

"No English, sorry" he tried explaining while bowing his head apologetically. I laughed from this cute gesture.

"It's okay, I can speak Korean" I mention to him, laughing softly at his shocked expression.

"What?! You can? That's amazing, really." He expressed while the other guys laughed at him.

"Yup, I can! By the way, I really like your mixes." I stated without trying to sound too straightforward.

"Really? You were the only person who stopped to watch us play. We've been playing here since 10am" he said, while scratching the back of his neck timidly.

"Oh, that must be rough. I'm Audrey by the way, you?" I reached my hand out for him to shake.

"They call me Millic" he reaches out his hand as well to shake mine. Ironically, Elli came just in time.

"Audrey! Finally, I've been looking for you everywhere. Where were you?" she asked me, while trying to catch her breath

"I've been here the whole time watching these guys" I point out to Millic who looked at Elli with wide eyes.

She's pretty I heard him whisper under his breath. Well, there goes my fun in Korea (lol). I don't mind really, Elli's like you're typical Korean girl so I wouldn't be surprised if he would opt for a Korean rather than a foreigner.

"Oh Millic, this is Elli my friend. I see that she's piqued your interest" I teasingly nudge Millic's arm, while he bowed his head in embarrassment.

"Hi! I'm Elli, nice meeting you Millic" Elli bowed to him, while he bowed back.

"So Audrey, where should we eat? I'm hungry from all the walking you've given me" Elli expressed while rubbing her stomach.

"Are you hungry? We're about to go to a barbecue place, if you want you can just eat with us" Millic offered, I looked at Elli with pleading eyes not wanting to walk around thinking of what to eat.

"Hmm, sure why not? I've been craving for samgyeopsal all week" I stated without letting Elli decide since I knew she would think this is a bad idea.

"Nice! Okay, we'll just finish up some things here and we could all go to the barbecue place near here" he exclaimed almost too enthusiastic

After they finished packing up, Elli and I walked side by side as she looked at me like I was the most insane person for going with someone I barely even knew to a barbecue place.

"C'mon it's not like we're going to die from them feeding us, plus, can't you see that Millic's really digging you" I tease her as she just sighs from the inevitable event that is about to happen.

As we were eating I got to know all the other guys names, from Millic to Punchnello, DEAN, Jusen, Chek, and Colde. They've been busking for a few months and they just do it for fun, I'm surprised that no one has signed them yet though.

While Elli and Millic were getting to know each other at the other table with Jusen and Chek, I sat in beside Colde while Punchnello and DEAN sat in front of us. Punchnello and DEAN we're pretty much silent the whole time, so I've been passing my time with Colde. As time passed it was time for me and Elli to leave, Elli and Millic exchanged numbers while Colde and I exchanged ours. After that, we bid our farewell not expecting to see each other again.

"Audrey, you know you're crazy right?" Elli expressed while we get out of the cab.

"I'm crazy? Says the person who took the dude I was hitting on" I jokingly hiss at her.

"Yeah, says the person who also hit it with another guy right after" she snarked back

"Okay okay, whatever both of us got digits so its a win for both of us" I said as I wrap an arm around her while walking towards her apartment building

As we entered her apartment I rush as fast as I can to the bathroom, it was late so I'll stay the night at Elli's. While we were both cramped in her bathroom removing our makeup she asked me

"Hey, Audrey"

"Hmm?"

"You know that dude's name wearing that sweater with long ass sleeves?"

"DEAN? What about him?"

"I don't know if it was just me but I think he was checking you out the whole time we were eating"

"How would you know? You were all up on Millic, am I right?" I teasingly nudged her side with my elbow as I left the bathroom

"Pfft, yeah right. I doubt they'd even contact us again after that. Plus, I don't know his eyes were stuck on you like it was super glued"

"I doubt that, if he was then why didn't he just give me his number then?" I argued stating my point

"Good point, but meh it was just probably me" she shrugged

As I was preparing the pillows on the sofa I received a text from 'Colde'.

-----

Hey, its DEAN from earlier.

I know this is Colde's number but I decided to borrow it if you don't mind :)

Do you want to watch another session on Friday? You can bring Elli with you, I hope you can come thanks!

-----

What the hell was that?

_____________________

[A/N]:

This is the first chapter ;_; I'm sorry if its days late, I was busy at language school, plus, this story may start off slow but I'm planning on speeding it up sometime maybe after chapter 5? I know its kind off a bore, but I barely see any DEAN ff's here so why not make one hehe

Plus, I'm not planning on making this a full blown 40+ chapter book, it'll probably be around 15 to 20 I'm not quite sure, since I tend to lose interest in long term projects so we'll see how it goes :) I hope you liked it, please follow me and like this chapter thank you ❤