A Death Clue

________________________
Kyouko Kirigiri is found guilty
The execution will start soon
________________________
Complete darkness. Only the sound of everybody's heavy breathing and the sound of machines, dragging Kirigiri's body up, against her own will. Kirigiri's body is seen, in the middle of a big, open floor. Her feet are glued to a big paper, making it unable for her to escape or walk away. Suddently, light from a big window, appears in front of her. The bright light is pointing at her, like when a spot light is shining on a magician, who is showing off, his magical tricks. The light is brighter than we could all imagine, and Kirigiri is trying not to dry out her purple eyes. She's standing still, still with her own foots, attached to the big glued paper, that is laying on the open floor. Monokuma, dressed up as a detective, is holding a giant magnifying glass, in front of poor Kirigiri. It's twice as big as her own body. Monokuma grins, and points the giant magnifying glass at the big window. The glass shines in its light, and the floor around Kirigiri starts to heat up. Kirigiri's skin turns more and more red, and sweat is running down her cheeks. The floor immediatley starts to burn up, and the flames are surrounding Kirigiri's body. Although she's seconds away from being executed, her position shows us that she isn't desperately trying to escape. Her face is turning dark purple, and she's obviously trying to breath in, fresh air. The flames are so big, that Kirigiri's body is no longer seen. Suddently, Monokuma throws away his glass, and the flames suddently stops surrounding Kirigiri, as if there was something under the big paper floor, that made it stop burning. Smoke is filling the dark room, and seconds before the big window is closed, making the big room in to complete darkness, again, ashes are seen laying on the open paper floor.