Rules

hey everybody it's Summer. This is going to be a book of some cover contests I'm going to have.

RULES AND GUIDELINES:

1. The winner of the contest will have their cover on one of my books, their entry in this book, 2 comments from me on one of their books(you can choose), 3 votes on a book of their choice, and a mention.

2. Second place winner gets their in entry in this book and 2 votes and 2 comments from me on a book of their choice.

3. Third place winner will get their entry in this book and 1 vote and comment from me.

4. You can post your entry on my message board or pm me, or put it in an entry book as long as you tag me in the comments or in the chapter i don't care

5. I will say if I want anything included in the cover, if you do not include those things I will definitely not choose your cover.

6. I will have dates that you must give me your entries. If you do not submit them by those dates, your entry will be disqualified.

7. I will try to post the winning entries as soon as I can.

8. Please tag anyone in the comments who might be interested in joining.

9. For some contests I ask for new title suggestions. If you choose to suggest a new title, please make a cover with the current title and your idea.

10. Have fun making the covers and thanks!