(6) "Beautiful Monster", "72 Dares" and "UNDECIDED"

Beautiful Monster by Lisamarie468

Recommended for: People who love to read about twisted plots of romance and tad bit of horror.

Summary:

Evelyn is given a dare, go into the supposedly haunted house. Easy right, not so much as Evelyn soon discovers as she wanders around the house and finds stranger and stranger things. Eventually coming face to face with a mysterious man named Asmodeus, claiming that he's taking her to Hell. Evelyn’s world is turned upside down when she learns that Asmodeus is a prince of Hell who embodies the sin of Lust. Just what are this man’s intentions? Will Evelyn only be allowed to leave when the roads of Hell are paved with ice?

*This is an ongoing story*

72 Dares by smilingthroughitall

Recommended for: People who love to read about twisted plots of friendship and romance. Also, for those who love to read stories that will make you laugh out loud.

Summary:

Malcolm Reese wasn't expecting much when he started a dare game with his best friend Anastasia Parker- Anna for short. In order to lose, you had to not complete a dare that was given to you. Winner gets whatever they want from the loser. For Anna, that meant a restored 1979 Chevy Camaro that Malcolm had been working on for months. Soon, they both realize that the game means more than either of them knew it could. It changes them forever.

A story about friendship, love, adventure and finding yourself.

Two people, 72 dares, one life changing summer.

*This is an ongoing story*

UNDECIDED by liz1234

Recommended for: People who love to read about twisted plots of friendship and romance.

Summary:

Getting the one you truly love isn’t always easy. For Abigail Brooks it is twice as hard when she finds that she is in love with her best friend Shane. With obstacles in her way, Abigail plans to get him no matter what, even perhaps use his own blood to make him jealous.

Will she succeed in making him fall for her in the end?

Or will she uncover a mystery that leaves her speechless?

Find out by joining Abigail on her journey of deception, drama, and heartbreak.

*This is an ongoing story*