Where Is Star?

-3 Days later-
Us and Star were havinh our sleepover when there was a knock on the door and Star ran down to answer. But my cousin didnt come back. "ABSOL!"i called and she ran to me. I jumped on her back and we walked down stairs. Stars wand was lying on the ground with a note.

Note:if you want the perky Princess back give me Krissy. If not Princess dies and her mom would be disappointed in you guys. -Dipper Gleeful

"Oh my God i have to save Star!"i said running with Absol. She was scared. I got out my phone and dialed Marcos number. "Hey Marco. I have really bad news!""what?""Star has been kiddnapped and im saving her!""is it your stalker?""yes. Dont worry about me though. I have to save my cousin. "I hung up the phone before he could disagree. "Absol may you go faster please?"she did as asked and we were infront of a mansion. Gleeful mansion. "Hey mother fucker come out here and gibe me my cousin!""why should i without a deal!"he said. I looked at Absol. "Oh and leave the mutt outside. ""She is not a mutt!cock sucker!""Im not gay. Im in love with you so that makes me straight. ""Shut it cock sucker and lets make a deal. ""Wait are you a dream demon?""yes why?""good. That means.... Nevermind! Ok the deal is you for her!""deal!"i floated up and shook his hand and blue chains formed around my wrist. Absol was chained too. Star i guess teleported to Marco. "Um what are these for?""to make sure you dont escape. And i have something to ask princess?""what is it cock sucker?""how did you get that?"he said pointing to Absol. "Like this!"i summoned a darker version of evee(if you now the name tell me i forgot!)

 "Like this!"i summoned a darker version of evee(if you now the name tell me i forgot!)

"Wow. That was cool can i have it princess?""sure. "I said looking away. He picked him up and it was licking his face. How cute. I thought to myself. I looked at the handsom Dipper Gleeful. Even though i hate him right now he was a good looking stranger. Wait till daddy finds out. "Hey hold up a minute i need to call someone. ""Ok make it quick!""ok!"i called my dad. "Hey daddy how is my twin ?and Dipper Gleeful kiddnapped me!""he what!?and she's ok!im on my way baby girl!"he said hanging up the phone. "Oppsies i told Bill Cipher my father. Oh how evil i am!""what!? He cant do anything you made a deal!""haha ciphers deals dont count! Hahaha daddy is here so me and Absol have things to take care of bye!"i said removing the chains and grabbing Absol and running out the mansion while Dipper got his ass beat by my dad!"oh my god your ok!"Star said running up to me and hugged me. "Lets go. Before he comes after us. ""Yeah. But we need to get some of your things so you can stay with me in echo creek!""alright but i get to visit my friends got it?""yes ma'am!"she said. We got to the shack and grabbed my things and talked to Pacifica ,bud,and Gideon. They told me to go for safety and we cut the portal and left sealing it behind us.