I: First Encounter

"DAMN! I'm going to be late!" You shouted in frustration, as you had overslept and was about to miss the entrance ceremony at your new school, Karasuno High. "Good going (Y/N), good going. Way to make a good first impression..." You quickly threw on your uniform and grabbed some buttered toast, and spun like a hurricane out of the front door.
"ARGHHH! IT STARTS IN LIKE, FIVE MINUTES!!" You ran like your life depended on it, your (H/C), (H/L) hair streaming behind you. "Almost... Made..It..!" You kept on running, not paying attention to your surroundings until...

C R A S H

"Urghh.... My head... Wait.. WHAT?" You said startled, as you had just realised that you had run in to one of your upper classmen.
"OH MY GOODNESS! Are you alright!?" You said to the boy stood in front of you, rubbing his forehead.
"Yeah, don't worry about it!"
"Again, I'M SO SORRY!" As you sped off again towards Karasuno highschool.
"I..... Made..... It......." You panted, and proceeded to walk towards the school's gigantic hall. As you were just about to go in and take your place, you heard a voice behind you.
"Hey! (Y/N)!!" and as you turned around, it was your best childhood friend, Hitoka Yachi.
"Hitoka!?"
"(Y/N)!! I haven't seen you since... Well... Forever!! I'm so glad we ended up going to the same highschool!!"
"Me too!! Come on Ya-Chan, the entrance ceremony is about to start!"