Prom night-chapter1

I got dress in a red long sleeve gown, no cleavage exposed, no figure showing  just to look like those girls I saw on the runway, but everything changed when I step out of my green car, your thinking I drive a Mercedes Benz or a hot race car right?! Hell no I drive a green old civic that my grandmother used before she passed away 20years ago.

I stood outside the hall like a Runaway goat, Looking at my reflection on the mirrored glass door, I realized I look more like an ogre instead of a girl on prom night.

Likewise the other girls at school, I've never known  skimpy clothing exist like the way those girls wore it on today

I was scanning the hall full of girls and boys all dressed up in prom gowns and suits, the smell of fresh cologne filled the air as Beyonce(run the world)played in the background. I walk pass them with my gaze locked on the floor, only lifting my head when I reach the last table at the end of the hall. Grudgingly bringing my only Nokia express music out, and dial Andrews number, after so many failed attempt, I finally reach him.

"Hello"He spoke on the other end.

"Andrew where are you"?I spoke in haste to leave this forsaken place, if not for my mother I wouldn't have ended up here.

"Am at the parking lot with Elizabeth. He pause, giggling stupidly "By the way your crush is here.

"Ok give me a sec, I'll be on my way now".

My face lit up with impish glee as the thought of seeing him. I end the call lifting myself up from the chair, striding delightedly towards the exit, deflecting the way when I saw him walk through the door.

My heart skips a beat,seeing him alone causes butterflies  in my stomach. My eyes fall on the figure I've longed to see for a very all time, I've missed seeing him at cafeteria, and at the gym when he take off his cloth,exposing his perfect define abs,his well broad shoulders, to his biceps,and to his tan muscular chest.

Brandon Kyle was my junior high and senior high crush, and every girls crush at school, even outside school. He is absolutely breathtaking and fascinating.

Been my senior at school, I've tried everything possible for him to acknowledge me but failed after so many attempts. Brandon graduated from school last year, it feels like my half was snatched away from me.

Mom told me to stop been dramatic, and focus on my studies,not to be indulge in any immature relationship.But what mom doesn't know was, brandon is completely out of my league, he is the hottie every girl longed for, while am the total opposite of that. If you know what a complete outskirts is? Count me in.