Chapter 1

Tyler's POV

I woke up and went straight to the bathroom to take a shower.

I got under the warm water and it felt wonderful. It took all the stress and just everything on my mind away.

Once I got out I got dress. I decided to wear a baby blue skirt that stops mid way on my thighs and a baby  blue sweater with a kitten on it. I put my baby blue vans on and grabbed my phone and went down stairs.

"Mom!" I yelled and no one answered so I guess she isn't back from what ever state or city she went to.

To be honest she's never really home but I'm use to it. At least I have my best friend Josh. I really love his hair and him and I mean that in both a friend and non friend way but he doesn't need to know that.

I grabbed my stuff and started to walk to school when I saw josh.

"JOSH!" I yelled and ran up to him.

"Hey Tyler" he said as he hugged me and oh my lord I just wanted it to last forever but it didn't cause he pulled away.

"So I was wondering if you wanted to skip school today?" He said and all I did was gasp and looked at him.

"Josh you should know that I will under no circumstances will I ever skip school" I said all shocked and all he did was laugh.

"Okay okay I know I was just wondering."

"M'kay"

We got to school and went our different ways.  I only see josh for lunch and 7th period.  But that's okay I guess I just miss him and I hope he can hang out after school.

Skips to 7th because I'm to lazy to write lunch.

I sat in my chair and started to read waiting for josh and the late bell to ring.

The bell went off and josh wasn't here okay well maybe he's just late.  Yeah yeah he's just late.  I did my work wondering what josh was doing because he still isn't here.  Oh my Satan he must be skipping I guess I have to wait to talk to him after class.

The bell went off and got out of my chair and ran out the door.  I have to see josh I don't care if I sound clingy I just want to hug him and see him because he helps with my stress.

I see him but I wish I didn't because there he was kissing some girl. I know I shouldn't be jealous and hurt but I can't help I mean how would you feel if you see someone you love kissing someone other than you. 

I just walked away and started heading to my house.  I just don't know why he would skip class and basically ditch talking to me for some girl. You know what I don't even care anymore I knew he wouldn't want me in that way I don't even think he's gay.

I went straight to my bathroom and jumped in a shower and started to cry. 

I soon got out and got ready for bed. Once I was done I obliged down and cried myself to sleep.

----------

Oh god guys don't kill me please lol I hope you enjoy the first chapter lol. But stay alive frens |-/

ivy |-/