2. "Have you been working out?"

Hailey.

"Hey, are you free tomorrow night?" Luke asks as he takes a drag from the cigarette he was smoking. We were sat on the roof of my house, watching the night sky as it filled with bright stars.

I turn to face Luke and watch as the smoke escaped from his delicate lips and filled the air around us, leaving it a slight grey before vanishing.

"I think so. Why?" I reply, leaning forward to grab a cigarette for myself. I light it and watch as the end turns a bright orange before I take a puff, inhaling a bit and blowing the rest out.

"There's a party and Sophie's going to be there. Plus Michael has some drugs we can try as well." Luke looks over at me before a smirk is traced upon his lips. "More weed or something different?" I ask, taking another puff of the cancer stick that I held between my fingers.

"Weed again but he has some cocaine as well. Said it was stronger and its supposed to get you high quicker and easier. Plus it doesn't leave that gross smell." Luke lets out a chuckle at the end of his sentence, a smile playing against his lips.

"Yeah, I'll come. What time is it?"

"I'll call an uber to take us to the party at eight thirty. Oh, wear a sexy dress too." My eyes widen at his words and my eyebrows knit together in confusion.

"Why? Its not like I need to impress anyone since its always the same people there every time." I scoff, finishing my cigarette and flicking it off the roof, watching as it lands into a puddle in my back garden.

"Because the party is somewhere else tomorrow night with a few different people. Plus it'd be nice to see you in something other than jeans. Wear something like a short black dress. I don't know just make it sexy as fuck." Luke says, seriously.

"Well you're going to have to take me shopping for something because I don't own anything 'sexy'." I say, making air quotes with my fingers. He shrugs his broad shoulders in reply before standing up and dusting his black jeans off.

I did the same before adjusting my top which was very exposing but I didn't care honestly. I caught Luke staring at my cleavage before looking away.

"Admiring the work of art?" I tease, pulling my top down slightly to expose more of my boobs. "Well your boobs look phenomenal tonight." Luke jokes, pulling me closer to him. "Such a shame to have them on show to your stupid boyfriend all the time but not for your best friend." He pouts, running his hands up and down by naked arms.

"Shut up. Calum isn't stupid, and I can have my boobs on show to whoever I want. I just decide not to include you in the group of people who have seen them fully." I wink, walking away from Luke before climbing into my bedroom window with ease since I do this almost every night.

I walk over to my bed before grabbing my phone and checking the time. Eleven forty six. Luke jumps down from my window and walks over to the bed before jumping on it, the duvets becoming a mess.

"Can I stay here again?" He asks, his voice deeper and groggier than normal which kind of suits him. I take a seat by the pillows and face Luke, watching as his chest moves up and down with every breath he takes.

"Luke you've stayed here for four nights now. Your parents are probably worried sick about you. Go home." I whisper, tucking my hair behind my ears.