Chapter one

First day of  school:
Today's my first day of school and I am pretty nervous on how it will go! But either way today will be a good day to refresh memories with Cameron, jack, maybe Alex! Over the summer I had a party that I forgot to bring Cameron, Alex and obviously jack but non the less it was an accident.

Cameron's point of VEIW:
I see the dobre twins walk in and it makes me remember Ethan and Grayson and how we had our disagreements. But I still I miss them and should've said sorry!

I walk to class and I see Ethan and Grayson! I walk up to them with a smile and they turn to look at me at me with a confused look.
Ethans point of  VEIW:
Hey Cameron! Grayson says with a confused look. Hey i say trying to be a good person. " hey look I wasn't trying to be a cunt at your party I missed you and if you don't want me to hang with you I won't!" I could tell Grayson was about to say something when he stops talking and looks at the floor. It's cool Cameron we missed you too!
........
I look over to see one beautiful looking girl! I walked up to her to ask a question and the first thing she says was omg your Ethan Dolan. Right? I nod my head lightly. I am friends with cam, your sister!

SORRY  THAT  I LEFT  YOU GUYS WITH MY LAST BOOK BUT I DIDNT REALLY LIKE IT OH SO WELL SO HERES THIS ONE