Nobody's Business

"You gon' be my girl. I wanna make you mine. And it ain't nobody's business... Just mine and my baby."- Chris Brown

Kyrie Taylor

I stared at the Plan B pill for a moment, seeing how small it was. It wasn't my first time popping one of these, but it amazed me how this tiny little pill prevented pregnancy after unprotected sex.

I shrugged before placing the pill at the tip of my tongue, and drinking it down with cold water. I looked in my rearview mirror, checking my appearance. This morning after the whole Keith incident, me and Chris reluctantly parted ways because I needed to start organizing thing's for my studio space while Chris had a recording session at the studio. As much as we wanted to stay laid up in the bed, we knew we couldn't.

Us being back together had me on cloud nine, but since it would be our second go round, we wanted to do thing's the right way. There was still a lot of thing's to discuss, but me and Chris made it clear that we would be fully open and honest with each other. We wouldn't hide thing's or hold out on how we truly felt. If one person felt some type of way about something, we would voice it, instead of sweeping it under the rug. Good communication is everything in a relationship. Our lack of clear cut communication was one of our main downfalls.

We also made it a point to be super private in our relationship. Dating a celebrity automatically comes with an exclusive spotlight put on you from people who are either here for the relationship or not. From social media to everyone else who meddled in our business in the past, everyone had an opinion about us, which effected our relationship in the long run. And not for the good. Keeping thing's private was the best thing for now. Besides me and Chris's relationship wasn't anyone's damn business but ours.

Knock! Knock!

I nearly jumped out of my skin, seeing Asia, Nika, and Neya staring at me through my tinted window's with their faces plastered against the mirror.

"They so damn childish." I mumbled, opening up the door. I had asked them if they could come help me decorate my studio, and surprisingly they agreed.

"You're late. You told us to meet you here at 11. It's almost 12:30." Nika pointed out, watching me get out the car. I grabbed my purse, slamming the door. "I overslept."

My leg's felt a little wobbly as I walked towards the building door. It was already bad enough that I had a sore vagina. I prayed that my cousin's didn't notice a change in my walk.

I took out the keys, unlocking the door. "Today I wanted to get started on hanging up the picture's I took with every celebrity guest that I interviewed. I still need to order the furniture" I said, walking inside.

"Why you walking like that?" Asia interrogated, staring at me funny.

"Walking like what?" I replied innocently, cutting on the light's. "Like your knees about to give out." Asia laughed.

"I'm a little sore from working out. That's all." I lied, opening up the case of pictures. I was not about to tell them the real reason for my funny walk. At least not yet.

"Mhmm you got that I-just-got-my-walls-knocked-loose walk." Neya snickered, sipping her water. "Lemme find out."

"There's nothing to find out." I giggled, unable to hide my smile.

"And you all giggly, smiling, and cheerful this morning. Only good dick can do that." Nika observed.

"Can't I just be in a good mood just because? There isn't a reason for everything." I laughed, tucking my hair behind my ear.