Epilogue

He told her everything, from who Levy really was in her past life until the point she died and was reborn as a werewolf. Levy didn't want to believe it at first, but as Gajeel further explained things, it began to make more and more sense to her.

She rubbed her swollen tummy as he told the stories, reminding herself that it would be unwise to get stressed while the future Alpha rested inside of her.

"So I was indeed your past mate?" she questioned.

Gajeel nodded, a smile on his face. "Yes, as you still are today."

Levy smiled, then frowned as she thought about something. "But what about the fact that you're immortal? Werewolves live for centuries, yes, but not forever!"

"When I bit you at the ceremony, I injected my vampire venom into you, turning you into a vampire/werewolf hybrid like myself," Gajeel explained.

Levy gasped, glancing up at Gajeel from the couch that they were cuddling on. "Really? Then why haven't I craved any blood? It's been a month and a half since the ceremony."

A tender kiss was placed on her cheek. "You were lucky to not gain that ability, my love. However, now that the baby is developing its abilities, you will need to start consuming blood for both his health and yours. This will more than likely trigger the blood-thirst, so I'm sorry for that."

The little blunette snuggled into her mate, giggling. "I don't mind at all, Gajeel. I love you enough to do anything for our happiness."

"And I to you," he said lowly, kissing her deeply.

They pulled apart moments later, Gajeel chuckling at the yawn that was released from Levy's mouth. "Come on, Squirt. Time for bed."

Standing up, Levy curled in Gajeel's arms as he carried her to their room, laying her gently on their bed. Climbing beside her, he gently pulled her into his chest, nuzzling his face into her hair.

"Gajeel?"

He kissed the top of her head. "Hm?"

"I love you," she said softly, a bright smile plastered on her face.

He chuckled. "I love you more than life itself, Levy. And I love Jellybean too."

"His name is Nugget," Levy reminded him.

"Nah, I like Jellybean better," Gajeel yawned out.

"Nugget."

"Jellybean."

"Nugget."

"Jellybean."

"Jellybean."

"Glad you agree with me, Levy."

"What? No! You were suppose to fall for the trick!"

"Gihi!"

~~

Levy later gave birth to twins, who earned the nickname by the pack members as the 'Trouble Twins'. Gale was like her mother, in both looks and personality, though she had her father's temper. Rogue was his father's reflection, the only difference being that his facial features were not as sharp thanks to Levy. He trained with his father and grandfather each day in order to learn the ways of becoming the Alpha Wolf.

Meanwhile, Gale spent most of her time with her mother and grandmother, learning fighting techniques that would aid her in any upcoming attacks.

The pack grew stronger thanks to the hybrids, making them virtually impossible to be attacked upon by anything, no matter the species. Whether it be ferals, vampires, witches, and all the like, nothing could overthrow the Blue Eclipse Pack.

They would live a happy life, Gajeel finally able to enjoy having a mate without any worries.

~The End

A/N okay! I know that all of you have questions, and I'm going to answer the ones that I KNOW you want to ask.

Why did you rush the ending?
I honestly lost interest in the sequel. Yeah, that quickly. But I didn't want to delete it. So I decided to make it as a short story to have an idea as to what happened after Blood Frenzy.

Why only three chapters??
Again, I knew that this wouldn't be long at all. This is only just a wrap up of what happened after Blood Frenzy.

Any new books coming out then?
Yep! But I'm not sure what exactly. That will be up to you guys!

Okay, so The Iron Monster only has two more chapters and the epilogue, which means that I could easily finish it tomorrow! Tonight, I'm going to try my best to come up with three different story ideas, and I want you guys to vote on which one to write! I'll post them on my profile, so if you aren't following, please follow!

Also, vote, comment, and share as well!

See you guys soon!!