beauty's

Saleema's pov

We hopped out the car and saw a matching lamborghini parking by mine, but instead of pink it was yellow

Princeton's pov

When we pulled up in 7/11 we saw a pink lamborghini and decided to park my car right by it.

Ej-I wondered who would hop out that car then they're came three beautiful girl's but I couldn't keep my eyes off of this girl.She had beautiful brownskin and big brown eyes,long body waved hair and she was short,thick,and had a nose peircing,damn I was shocked looking down at her wow!

Mike-it was three beautiful girl's hopping out of the car and this girl my eyes were glued to,she was light skin with curly hair that came to her shoulder and a nose peircing that brung out her face. She was thick,short and just my type.the suprise was they didnt seem to look at us like they weren't interested or they didn't know who we were.

Princeton's pov

I didn't look at the girls that came out the car because I didnt want to look thirsty the boys already did and I saw them from my perifeual vision.

Mike-I had to open the door for them so I ran

Anahe's pov

As I was about to walk inside I felt wind breeze infront of me I was on my phone like always texting my bae while someone opened the door so I said thank you and went in.

Lashay-thank you

Saleema-thank you

Saleema's pov

It was almost hotter than it was inside then outside I told lashay to make me a slurpee while I went to the bathroom. I had to go baaad.

Princeton's pov

I went inside and some kid like 5 or six yrs.old spilled a little of his  slushie on me.

Kid-I apoligize for spilling my juice on you.

Princeton-*laughing* it's aight kid

Princeton's pov

I went to the bathroom to clean up and there was just one so there was a line and I was in a rush to clean up my jeans.

Fan-could I get your autograph princeton?!!

Princeton-sure

Princeton's pov-everytime I signed an autograph they let me skip them like they knew I was in a rush.

Prince-*knock*

Saleema-i'll be right there "feeling rushed"

Saleema-washing my hand's

Princeton's pov

this girl sounded awfully familiar.while I was looking down at my pants (dab)bing it when I bumped my head in to somebodys forehead.

                           *ouch*

Saleema-sorry I took so long *giggling*

Princeton's pov

Wow!!this girl looked like a sweetdream.she had big dark brown eyes she had beautiful darkskin she was shorter than I was,she had in pretty long twists that came to her back and my mom being a hair stylist I knew she would have to have alot of hair to get crochets she was thick and had a nose peircing that brung out her face more and besides that she was just gorgeous.I was no longer in a rush.

Saleema's pov

OMFG!! I couldn't believe I was talking to princeton so basically like he was my friend I tried to be as chill as possible.I wondered if he noticed my voice.He was so fine he was a little taller than me and he was just my type he had curly black hair in a big afro and he was lightskin with curly hair and dreamy eyes and perfect eyebrows thats nothing I really cared about ti'll now.

              *Awkward silence*
Saleema-Im sorry, im saleema nice to finally meet you.

Princeton-yea im(GCO)

saleema-yea I know princeton *giggling* 

Princeton-*tries to shake hand*

Saleema-sorry I dont do that *gives hug*

Princeton-*blushing*

Princeton-haven't I seen you before?

Saleema-no, but you heard me before,well I should probably go.

Princeton-oh,well ok.

Princeton's pov-man I wanted to get her # so bad so I asked her with hesitation.

Saleema's pov-I was hoping he would ask me for my # then I felt something tapping my left shoulder

Princeton- hi beautiful I was wondering if I could get your #?

Saleema-*screaming inside* of course.

           *exchange numbers*