Chapter Three

(Long chappy!)
Wendsday
Beep
Beep
Bee-
Mayas Pov
I growled cutting it off. I got up and stretched I sometimes Miss My past, Hehe me being princess of Wakanda (pbat not in dis <3) and jess Princess of asgard and kala Eh? I miss the few Jake was part of the few too my Love.

I quickly took a shower, combed my hair. Applied Winged Eyeliner and my dark purple lipstick on top and bottom light purple. I walked to my closet and grabbed A black crop top that showed my Belly-pierce and Jean shorts.

I Grabbed my boots and jumped into them. I walked downstairs and looked at jess she smiled at me. We ate then left. We started towards the school sighing.

"Do you ever miss the few?" Jess asked I nodded and sighed again.

"I always miss us girls being the power houses Two lightning And one claw. I remember we used to call are little group 'lightning Claw" I said and she smiled and we entered school.

I looked at Jess then I felt a presence and I stiffened and I looked down the hall to see the few. Just not in there suits I gasp. They don't notice us and No one noticed them as the few.

I smirked and walked past them they looked at us but didn't see are faces.
We ran down to fighters class I grinned and cracked my fingers

"Who's fighting first?" Mr. Pepper asked (XD) I raised my hand and everyone looked at me the few widen there eyes the whole schools gonna watch this. Anther hand rised and it Was garroth I grinned and walked up to the Matt and grabbed a Ironclaw.

"Your going down" he said and I laughed
"Nah" I hissed and the teacher told us to start

Garroth ran towards me I flipped him over and he kicked me up and I flipped over him and rolled to the wall and flipped off the wall and into Him and I put my Claws to his neck. Everyone gasped.
"We have a new Champ!" Mr. Pepper said raising my hand I smiled and everyone cheered.

I walked to free time with Jess. To when I go pulled into a hug by the waist and I punched him.
"OW!" Laurance yelled and I growled
"Never learn huh?" I hissed and walked outside and sat on a tree I heard Steps below us I looked down and saw the few and jess. I smiled.

"Jake" I said and flipped down in front of him pulling me into a hug. Everyone surround me and jess into a hug when they let go me,jess and Kala did a bootie bump then front flip.

"Lightning claw back in town!" We yelled and went inside I still had my gloves on which had iron inside and Claws that slide out and lightning trances out of them.

"Um we need a place to stay " Sly said and jess smiled.

"We got room" we said smiling. They nodded and Jake put his arm around me and I see the popular boys glaring at jake.

I kissed his cheek and I heard 'awws'

-Timeskip after school-
We walked home and I smiled I ran up to me and Jess's recording room we told everyone to be quiet they nodded and we recorded minecraft and I sang. I sighed and layed on my bed and I grinned seeing the boys were asleep.

"Hehehe prank~!" We giggle and I drew mustaches on them and Jess drew ponies on there faces then we closed there room door and kala grinned rubbing her hands together and Blew a air horn we heard screams then yelling about Ponies.

We hid In the bathroom laughing are heads off. Soon the door opened and stood Very mad boys and I grinned and let my Ironclaws come out and lightning came out of them striking the boys they yelled. And we ran into my room and locked it and soon fell asleep talking about crushes and stuff.

(reunited already in the Book! I have more suprises don't worry and once we reach 100 views I'll be looking for new People! Not yet On 100 views and Please check out my other books if Hadn't! Thanks!
~Clawy
Xoxoxo )