"What's with you?"

There she was, brushing her hair in front of the bathroom mirror. Maya had felt a bit more better because of the medicine.

But, she wasn't completely fine.. Maya threw the brush down onto the floor; she had felt a terrible pain coming from her stomach.

Maya shook her head as she held on tight to the sides of the sink. The blonde was then determined to figure out what's going on.

Maya grabbed a colorful box out of the cabinet and grabbed something out of it.

Maya had tested the object out and it scared her. Her eyes widened at what she had just read.

She couldn't believe it.. Maya had immediately grabbed her phone out of her side pocket and called her best friend, Riley Matthews..

Once the phone call ended, Maya quickly headed out the door. Riley and Maya were going to have one of their talks at the Bay Window.

On her way walking, Maya had to take a few stops to rest, considering how much pain she was in.

Luckily, Maya made it to the entrance of the Bay Window and crawled in slowly. She had found Riley of course sitting there with her hands folded 'like so'.

"Maya, you're finally here!" Riley said, in her awkward and high-pitched voice.

"Well of course. This is really important.." Maya had replied with, looking at Riley very seriously.

Maya had noticed Riley's facial expression changing into a very concerned look for Maya.

"What's wrong, peaches?" Riley asked her in a soft tone, soon laying her hand on Maya's thigh.

"Riley... I'm pregnant."