Against the Wall-Zayn Malik

Warning:smutty smut

You were watching the television with your long term boyfriend(two years)Zayn on the couch.You were lying on the couch,back facing him,eyes on the television screen.His hands were on your lower back,as he,too watched the T.V. with you,quietly. Zayn kept shifting the whole time and when you asked him what was wrong he assured you that everything was fine.

After sometime,you got bored.You tried to turn around and saw that Zayn had fallen asleep.You shut off the television and smiled to yourself.He looked gorgeous when he slept.Those sinfully long eyelashes were shut,his soft inky hair was falling a little on his forehead..You decided to let Zayn sleep a while whilst you made dinner.You made your way to the kitchen and started to cook.

Suddenly,you felt a pair of hands grab your waist from behind

"OH ZAYN!!!!"You screamed,the ladle in your hand falling to the floor.

"Relax,babe.It’s just me"Zayn chuckled.He spun you around and kissed you.Soon enough,the kiss turned deep as his tongue entered yours and you began to make out.He grinded himself against you,and you moaned.

Zayn pushed you against the wall and continued the heated kiss.He removed his own shirt and tore at yours,leaving you in a lacy bra and shorts.

"I need you Y/N,right now,please."He whispered against your mouth.You moaned in response, removed his belt and unbottened his Calvin Klein’s.He removed them and his boxers while you proceeded to remove your shorts and panties.

After you were completely naked,he pushed you against the wall again,and you wrapped your legs around his waist.His mouth now proceed to devour your neck and shoulders,leaving open mouthed kisses and love bites.His hands roamed your body,and finally settled on your breasts,squeezing,playing with them.

You moaned in pleasure,and your hands gripped his hair tightly.Your head bent a little and you began kissing his neck leaving red marks all over.He groaned.

"I can’t take this any longer Y/N "He thrusted inside you and you almost screamed his name loudly.He kept going in and out of you roughly,not giving you time to adjust at all.Your moans filled the empty house,his name echoing all over the room.

"Zayn I-I can’t h-hold it any longer"you panted.

At that very moment,you came,your legs shaking at the impact.It took forever for your orgasm to calm down,and Zayn came soon after,Your juices mixing with his.

He pulled out of you and set you down.You were both panting and smiling at each other.

"Round two?!"you asked,wanting more.

He smiled and carried you to the bedroom.