Love

Lexi POV
I woke up and I saw his beautiful face he was still sleeping . I got up and took my clothes off and change in to his shirt I was just so happy that he don't want me just fo sex he wants me fo everything I guess but I was gonna cook breakfast fo him .

Joshua POV
Damn I just love her even know I only known her fo 6 weeks I just want her I mean of course I got to take care of her she caring r baby but damn I just want her and the baby to live wit me she like my  girlfriend who I love .

I smelled a good smell that woke me up it was in the kitchen and I saw Lexi cookin a bunch of stuff she looked at me wit a fake smile and I smiled back . Hey Lexi , hey josh did u have a good sleep because u sleep kinda long Lexi said laughing , well I did have a great sleep wit u in my bed , she smiled and kissed me and I kissed her back and squeezed her butt hard and she fixed my plate and she went back to sleep .

I got in the shower and I got a phone call from my boys ,
Hey j we got problem we need to talk to u about

I'm on my way

(Hung up)

Where u going josh ? Lexi asked , I got to go somewhere wit my friends I'll be right back I promise do u want anything back , um no I'll be fine .

Lexi POV
I got in the shower it was nice and I put on some skinny jeans on wit a button shirt and I got in my motorcycle and I went home to chill when I got home Ciara was crying and mya was looking at me wit a sad eye .

What up y'all , mom and dad left us Ciara said , WHAT THE FUCK Y IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME? I mean Ciara what happened to the house we missing a lot of stuff plus the house bill has to be payed shit , we have nowhere to fuckin stay I mean we could live here but we have to pay bills and we might get evicted so I'll find a place for us to stay ok y'all but not Drew because all he wanna do is fuck me .

I passed by Drew room and he pulled me in his room and he was naked, what the fuck drew y r u tryna fuck me , because u fuckin need dick life from me , drew pulled my pants off and I punched him in his eye and got up and ran but he put the door on lock so I couldn't get out so he pulled me from my butt and   he  almost stick me and I was trying to get him off me I was screaming but then I saw josh breakin the window and he stabbed him in the penis and the leg and punched him and I was crying to death and I left to the bathroom and I was bleeding on my stomach and it hurt I fell on the ground and josh broke the door open I had a black out .

1 hour later

I woke up and I saw josh siting in front of me smiling I look at him but I had this sharp pain in my stomach . Josh did I have a miscarriage I asked , no u didn't I'm happy it's still alive r u ok tho I mean did he rape u or something  josh asked , josh no he just wants me but thank u but how did u know I asked quietly, look if u ok that's all dat matter ok I'll bring u sum food back what u want , Josh Can I get sum Chicken Alfredo from Olive Garden please, yes I'll be back .

Joshua POV
I got in the car and I finally made it to Olive Garden

( ring ring ) Lauren  ( my ex ) texting
  L: hey josh the boys wants u to come over so do I
J: bruh ok but me and u r over can u remember dat plz
L: but I love u so much y can't we date I mean like y did we break up
J: I done u know y but bye

All I was thinkin about Lexi the whole time and her family being like that but I got to help them . I got to Marlin house and they were smoking and talkin about something wit money, hey wassup I asked slowly, well someone drug dealer stole r money and we really need it back so we got to go to jersey to get it and we need yo help because we can't get it alone marlin said , um how much did he steal I asked Shockley slow , all of r 1.2k million is gone

Is Josh gonna go

Comment

Vote

Like