A walk in the park...

It was your average cliche dark stormy rainy night... A man by the name of nick Cage was running through the park, trying to escape his pursuer... Ted Bundy, who had been stalking him for the past 2 hours. Cage was cornered up against a bench. He could have climbed over and escaped if he wanted to, But there was a bee hive on the other side of the bench, and Cage wasn't willing to risk that. But Bundy wasn't about to show mercy, he 300 kicked Nicholas Cage into the bee hive! "NOT THE BEES!" Yelled cage as he was swarmed and stung. Ted drew his knife and prepared for the final kill, but then... He heard footsteps. They kept getting closer, and closer. Out of the bushes, jumped Ed Gein... Gein tackled Bundy, Axe in hand. They wrested for a bit, each trying to gain the upper hand, until they both found their footing. Bundy rushed for a near by van. He pulled the driver out and stabbed him in the chest, Bundy then got into the van and started to drive it towards Gein. Gein quickly dive rolled out of the way, dodging Bundys attempted ram. Ed needed to think fast if he were to catch up to Ted. "I have an idea!" Said Ed as he walked up to Indiana Jones, chopped off his arm, and took his whip. Gein then used the whip to latch onto Bundys van as he drove away. Bundy crashed the van into the house of Justin Bieber. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN M-" Bieber couldn't finish his sentence as Bundy suddenly slit his throat. Gein was following close behind. The sudden crash caused him to be thrusted into the upstairs window. He rolled down the stairs to see Bundy. Bundy threw his knife at Gein. It hit Gein in the shoulder, injuring him, but that wasn't enough to stop Him. Gein ran at Bundy and tackled him through the front window! Ed continually punched Bundy until he was covered in blood. Gein stood up and prepared to finish off Bundy, but then a young woman by the name of Darcie, who was walking by, saw. Darcie kicked Gein down defending her idle Bundy. Darcie prepared to kill Gein, when all of the sudden she was run over by a car driven by Nick Cage, who was still alive. Not for long however, as Ted picked up a near by javelin, and threw it at Cage. The javelin went through the car windshield and impaled Cage through the mouth. Blood gushed all over the interior of the car. Ted took advantage of this, and drew a sword that he forgot was in his pocket the whole time. Him and Gein engaged in brutal combat. Bundy with his sword, and Gein with his axe. TED slashed at Geins knee, causing him to fall down. Bundy then pulled out a spear that was in his OTHER pocket. He pinned Gein to a tree and continually stabbed him over and over again. Ed then grabbed Geins axe and lodged it in Geins chest. But Gein wasn't over yet! He pulled the axe out of his chest, and decapitated Bundy, whose head rolled down a hill leaving a trail of blood behind it. Gein then put a bandage on his booboo, and walked back home...