chapter 3 ♡ happy birthday

The 4 hour car ride to Ashland Oregon from where you lived wasn't that bad. Except for the fact that you were stuck in a car ride for 4 hours with your dad.
Okay, maybe it was that bad...
You pass the time watching vines you saved on your phone of the Dolan Twins. You were a huge fan, and you especially loved Grayson.
The twins were going on tour, and their tour dates in the next week were not very far from Chico California, where your grandparents lived. You and your dad were planning on driving to Chico tomorrow and spending your birthday there.
You weren't going to the twins tour, which sucked but you weren't really expecting to go anyway.
-skip to birthday-
"Happy birthday dear CC.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUU" your family sang. You couldn't be happier, but then you realized you could. As you opened up the envelope a piece of paper fell out. You didn't think much of it until you unfolded it and it was an order confirmation for a meet and greet ticket to the twins tour!! You started crying and shaking. You were so happy because you thought you would never meet them. Now, you just had to wait 6 days until the show...

ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER
lol I'm sorry I'm just rly busy atm