Chapter 15: You want ...what now?

A Love Worth Waiting For- Chapter 15: You want...what now?

Chloe's POV

You want what now? I can't do that!

You have too!

*sighs* fine! Ill do it! Just pick me up!

Sure do!

*end call*

"Well? Did he forgive you?" Thea asked with hope in her eyes

"Yes and no" I replied wanting to sound specific

"What do you mean?" Kathy asked with confusion written on her face.

"Well....he said the only way he could forgive me is to have a friend talk. You know just the two of us....alone" I sighed while putting my hands on my face and collapsing on Amy's bed.

"You mean like a date?!" Thea and Kathy screamed at my face. I took off my hands and placed them on my lap.

"I guess so....?" I replied unsure

Suddenly Thea, Amy and Kathy started fangirling. Which I really hate! I covered my ears in frustration.

"THEY'RE GOING ON A DATE! THEY'RE GOING ON A DATE!" They all chanted.

"NO WE ARE NOT!" I started with a hint of anger in my voice. I took a deep breath

"Were just simply going on a restaurant talk and get to know each other...." I continued calmly

"Bla! Bla! Bla! Thats basically what a date is" Thea said seriously which kinda scared me. I then realized she was right...it was a date! I lowered my head in embarrassment.

"I know..." I quietly said while lowering my head playing with my fingers. I took a glance at Thea, she was smirking while crossing her arms.

"I know!" She said while smiling. There was an awkward silence.

"Guys! When does the date start?!" Kathy broke the awkward silence.

"Ugh....7:00pm" I said checking my watch.

"Its almost 7:00 let's get you ready" Amy said while pulling me into their room.

"Guys! I'm okay with what I have on now. No need to 'get ready' or whatever" I said smiling innocently hoping they would just let go, but of course the wouldn't.

"Sorry Chloe, it's you're first date so you HAVE to get ready" Kathy replied while saying the ' Have' word loudly.

"*sigh* guess I have no choice?" I said unsure

"Yay!" They replied loudly. I was dragged to the mirror table and I sat down on the white, sturdy chair. Then they all went to their walk in closet. They started throwing all kinds dresses on the floor. After they finished throwing whatever they could find in the closet they closed it shut.

"How about this?" Kathy asked while showing me a light blue dress with beads and sparkles around it. It also came with a tiara and a bracelet. (The one you we're wearing in the socials XD)

"Umm....let's see what else is there" I replied kindly while eyeing the dresses on the floor

"How about this one?" Amy asked while showing me a light pink dress. The dress twirls around with you. It was like a ballerina outfit. (The one you we're wearing in the socials)

"Umm....anything else" I replied

"How about this one?" Thea asked me while showing a dark blue dress with silver, sparkling vines on the waist area. It was until my knees. It was super sparkly. It was super loaded with glitters!

"Anything else?" I asked

"Guys! I found the perfect one..." Kathy said holding a red dress, with brown bead like laces around the waist, it also has white frills at the end of the dress. It also had a pair of long red, fingerless gloves. Long white socks, and red doll shoes. (Look at the picture)

They we're right it was a nice dress!

"So? What do you think?" Amy asked

"Its.....perfect!" I blurted out

"Yes!" They all hi-fived each other. They let me wear it and for the first time...it fits perfectly. They let me sit down in their bed. Kathy tied my hair to a high ponytail and secured it with a red ribbon. Thea assisted me with my make-up. I said it wasn't necessary but they said it's 'required'. She placed on a light pink blush and pink eye shadow.  She also placed on cherry pink lipstick. Amy carefully placed mascara on my eyelashes so I was not aloud to rub my eyes nor cry. After they we're done with me. They stared at me for a minute.

"You look......" they all trailed off

"Like a doll" I continued their sentence emotionless

"Oh come on you look amazing" Kathy said elbowing me. I quickly avoided it. Suddenly, there was a car horn heard outside Amy's house. I checked the hallway clock, it read 7:00. My heart began beat because of nervousness.

"Guys, He's here!" Kathy said while looking out the window and closing the curtains. They started pushing me towards the door. I stopped at the back door using the heels on my shoes.

"Guys, I'm not gonna go out looking like this!" I said eyeing my dress

"I look so stupid!" I honestly said

"Come on you look pretty now go!" Thea said while she opened the door, while Kathy and Amy pushed me outside.

"Guys I'm not...." I wasn't able to finish my sentence when they both pushed me to the door revealing a very handsome young boy, or should I say Kyle. I blushed because of embarrassment..

"Too late" Kathy said behind the door. I shrugged it off and went down the porch. Ready to go to that friend talk or they like to call it a 'date'.