Chapter 3

"Im in love with you" ricky mumbles into ariana's neck. "I love you more and i mean it" ariana whispers as she's smiling. She wraps hand around her waist and throws her leg over him and shifts her weight onto him a little more and presses her fave into his neck. Nothing happens. He flips her over and is now leaning over her. He slides his hand slowly up ariana's shirt and to her back. And leans in closer to her face. He breaths hot air on her lips. Ariana feels her bra sliding off.
Ricky slides his hands onto her boobs and kisses her jawline. He starts grinding on her and she can feel his boner. She fumbles her fingers around until she finds his shorts and sticks her hand down them. Ricky moans. Ariana bites her lip and flips him over this time. She leans down to his ear and bites it. She moans. Louder and louder each time. She sticks her tounge in his mouth and he does the same. She quickly pulls her shirt off and her pants that she slept in and bites her lip. She pulls off his shorts and runs her hands over his boner and ricky moans again. Ricky climbs on top of her and slides her panties down slowly white giving her boob hickys and suddenly they hear a phone ring. "God damnit" ricky groans. "Im sorry baby" ariana whispers. She jumps up and grabs her phone. It's scooter, her manager. She answers "hello?" Ariana asks. "Hey ariana i need you at the studio asap" he says "but um i-im kinda.. Busy can it wait?" Ariana asks. "No" he hangs up. "Babe I have to go.