OneShot

"What's Going On Here?!!!".

Yabu shout when he enter JUMP changing room, it was on a really messy state.

"Ryosuke! Yuto! WHAT HAVE YOU TWO DONE?!". He shout at the two boys who stand silently.

"S-Sorry". They apologize. 

Just then, the other JUMP member enter the room and saw it..

"Oh....MY....GOD!". Hikaru frown.

"Did a Fight or a Tsunami or a Tornado just Happened Here?!". Chinen ask panicky.

"It's a Big Disaster!!!!!". Yuya said while looking around.

"What The.......". Daiki didn't complete his words from the surprise.

"This is really Baaaaaaaaaad!". Inoo said and look at the messy floor.

"It is the first time I see our room in this mess". Keito said and suddenly he shout.

"W-What is it Keito??!". Chinen asked.

"MY NEW GUITAAAAAAAAAAR~". He screamed and run to his guitar which was broken on the floor.

"A-About that------". Ryosuke was about to say something but the angry death gaze from Yabu make him shut up.

"What Are We Going To Do If The Manager Saw Our Changing Room Like This?? What Will Our Kohais Say If They Saw Their Senpai's Room Like This?!". Yabu shout angrily at them.

"It's enough Yabu-kun, it's normal to see our changing room in a mess anyway". Inoo tried to calm Yabu down.

"No it's Not! Not Like This! This is Too Much Messy!!". Yabu shout and look at the two boys who was about to cry.

"You Will Not Going To Your Home Until You Clean All This Mess!! And Keito Will Decide Your Punishment Because What Have You Done To His New Quitar! UNDERSTAND?!". 

Yabu shout and they nodded in panic. The other JUMP get out and leave them in a deeeeeep silent....

"It's your fault". Yuto said coldly.

"WHAT?? It's Not Mine! You Are The One Who Let That Neko Enter Our Room!". Ryosuke shout at him.

"Oh yeah? Who is the one who said 'Kawaiiii Neko~ let's play with it for a while?' I Was About To Kick That Neko Out!". Yuto shout and imitate Ryosuke.

"W-Well it was a Kawaii Neko!! I Had No Choice!!".

"Huh! Yeah until that 'Kawaii Neko' Broke Keito's New Quitar! You Where Thinking of That Neko Only!". Yuto shout at him and stand silently when he saw Ryosuke's tears are falling nonstop.

"What's Wrong if I Love Cute Things?!". Ryosuke shout and cry.

"Eeh?! N-Nothing! Stop Crying!". Yuto tried to make Ryosuke stop crying.

"Yabu-kun scold us and now you are scolding me and say it is my fault? HIDOOOOOI~". Ryosuke cried more and Yuto hug him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that, it was my fault after all, sorry, now stop crying please". Yuto release the hug and wipe Ryosuke's tears with a smile.

"O-Ok". Ryosuke stop crying and blushed.

"Yama-chan you are cute too~". Yuto hold Ryosuke's cheek and start rub it.

"S-Stop That!". Ryosuke look the other way and blushed more.

"Ne....I love cute things too". Yuto said and Ryosuke looked at him in surprise.

"Really?!". He asked.

".....Yes". Yuto answered coldly.

"Like what?!". It seems like Ryosuke is super interested to know.

"YOU~".

Yuto answered and smile to the surprised Ryosuke, He get closer to him and look directly and deeply into his eyes. Before they can go any farther the door opened and an angry person enter.

"Y-Yabu-Kun?!!". Both of them get shocked.

"You Didn't Start Cleaning Yet?? Stop The Lovey-Dovey Act And Start Cleaning NOW!". Yabu shout at them and they start cleaning the messy room.

*OWARI*  

A Random Fin to make my followers of YamaJima Happy LoL....XD