Chapter 23

Chapter 23: Urban Legends Never Die

Novak overpowers Lucas. "How?!" The Knight of Hell demands. "Someone's caused quite the mess downstairs. They stormed the Prison, the guards are killed and I escaped! Demons are revolting against the Devil!" Novak replies. Novak raises his sword to attack Lucas but suddenly, with out warning. Time froze.

And time returns to normal, except Novak's sword has been stolen by a blur. Novak finds himself being held hostage by Crowley. He aims his own Lever Shotgun at Novak's head. "You damn heros are quite the pain. Step one more step and Bird Feathers gets it!" Crowley barks out. "Lower your guns!" Crowley orders. "Retreat back to Hell....we've lost the earth. If I'm going down, I'm taking the Commander with me! Following me will be a death wish!" Crowley yells as a portal opens up and he drags the resisting Hyrbrid through. Lucas follows, he looks back at Samantha, his eyes changed to human for a second but after Crowley grabs him, they change back to Demon Eyes. The portal closes with a final scream. The scream belonging to Novak.

Tears began in Alyka's eyes. Windrunner puts her hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry, we'll save him" Windrunner comforted. "And put Crowley six feet." Alyka replied, wiping her tears off. "We'll rescue them three, neither of the three are meant to die. Everyone's Timeline is corrupted." Alyka included. "What do you mean?" Samantha asks. "Novak told me an artifact from Heaven was stolen three years ago, before all this happened. A pocket watch, it has the ability to travel back and forward in time. Along with being able to stop time. With it in the hands of Hell, Timelines were corrupted and stopped. People whose death was years ahead of them died in only a few days. Humanity was meant for an era of peace. No wars, no crime. Perfect world...except Crowley guided them in the opposite direction. To your extinction." Alyka answered. "Then how the hell do we...Well...go to Hell?" Windrunner questioned. "Even if i still have the power to open a final portal. You humans will choke on the smoke and ash." Alyka warned.

(A Few hours later)

Windrunner, John and saved soldiers that are willing to follow them through hell and back are now wearing military grade firefighting suits. Similar to a fireman's uniform just modified to aid soldiers fighting where flames and smoke surrounds them.

"Welcome to D-Day, everyone....this is it. The final chapter in the story for all of us...tonight, Novak, Lucas, Hunter....we're coming to get you..." Windrunner spoke.