chapter 2 new faces

The doctor and Clara say with Luke skywalker and princess lea. The doctor had manage to fish out a kettle and cups for everyone. And of course jammy dodgers. As they spoke they all covered up background information about each other. And what happened before they met. Then Luke said that they we're fighting against a man called Darth vader. The doctor wasn't that eager to help but Clara butted in and said they'd be glad to help before the doctor even managed to breath in. "what was that for!" Ths doctor hissed as they all got up and walked.to the control room. "well I've seen the film star ways and as it turns out to be real I thought it would be cool to meet the characters!" Clara whispered back, but lea had overheard their conversation and quickly asked what star wars was. "oh it's nothing, just a film." Clara said. "ok, but what's a film!" Lea said. "don't worry about that right now, there's more pressing matters right now!" Clara replied. "ok." Lea said as she rushed back to Luke. "why do you trust these people, Luke?" Lea said sharply. " because everything they said was true." Luke replied without even blinking. "but how do you know?" Lea hissed. Luke tapped the side of his nose and walked on. Once they came into the control room, Luke introduced everyone. "Clara and doctor, this is Han solo, and visa versa." Luke said. "helloo Clara." Han solo said in a love voice. "hi." Clara said and waved awkwardly. "doctor, does he love me?" Clara whispered without looking away from Han. "well, I would suppose so." the doctor answered. The robot, which was called c3po, showed them to their quarters. They we're next door to each other, buy for the the doctor, that was a long distance as he had collapsed onto the floor but he felt like he was falling, and darkness closed in around him....