Chapter Three.

The ever-so-irritating Producer (whom I've still managed to not learn his name), tells us all that several limos will be waiting for us outside, to take us to the restaurant. He also explains that tonight is a chance for us to get to know each other a little bit better. But, he then added that the cameras will be there, so that the audience watching the show can get to know us a little bit better as well.

Or, in other words, he's going to be there, harassing us, trying to get us to make the show interesting. I wonder how many of these girls here will be trying to cause drama? This show could get cattier than 'America's Next Top Supermodel'.

We were told to leave our suitcases here, and they will be brought back to the hotel for us. I grab my cellphone and wallet, and I follow Leslie out to the limos.

* * * *

We all pile out of the uncomfortably full limos, in front of the restaurant, 'Pablo Diago', a fairly nice Mexican place.

We all get in the building, that has been cleared out. There are many tables pushed together, specifically for our group of fifty. Waiters stand patiently by the doors.

I take a seat between Leslie and a guy that's nearly as feminine as me. I tap my fingers on the table, along with the Spanish music playing over our heads.

"Hi, I'm Davis, It's a pleasure to meet you," The guy seated next to me hold out his hand. I can't help but to raise my eyebrows. I'm not used to meeting people who are so friendly right away. At least, people don't usually approach me like this.

"I'm Olivia, and I'm pleased to be meeting you as well," I shake his hand, a little too enthusiastically. His entire torso shakes, along with his arm.

He slowly takes his hand from mine, and places it back in his lap, fighting a smile. I can nearly see the fear in his eyes. Oh great, It's my first day and I'm already scaring people off,

"I'm sorry. I'm not good with introductions." I explain, slapping my palm against my forehead. But, Davis just erupts into laughter.

"Girl, you are adorable," He smiles, and rests his hand on my shoulder, "Don't worry about it," He assures me.

He turns away, to converse with the person next to him. I look over at Leslie, and her face is painted with amusement.

"You are really strange," She bluntly states, "But, that's awesome. You definitely get points for originality," She adds, with a smile.  

I bury my face in my hands. I feel like such a fish out of water here. Even Leslie, who I thought was just as weird as I am, called me strange.

"But, tell me about yourself. I'm honestly curious," She asks, after we order our drinks from a very flirtatious waiter.

I hate doing this. It's like when you have to fill out those little, 'about me' sections. It's possibly the most awkward thing ever. I don't know what she would consider interesting. I don't know what to say that will give people the right idea of me.

"I have a mom, a dad, and a sister," I start off with the basics, and she nods, her lips already forming an amused smile, "I just graduated high school..." I already run out of things to say, "Oh, I have a boyfriend, and his name is Henry." I add, something that could make me appear normal.

Henry the only thing I have going for me, when it comes to the normal category. If I'm seen with him, and I keep my mouth shut, people don't even realize they were conversing with a Grade A freak. But, it's took years to master that.

"Oh, really, what's he like?" She asks, interested.

"He's smart; valedictorian and class president. He's trying to get me to go to Harvard next year, with him," I answer, smiling. I expect her to smile, or comment on how he seems so perfect, but instead, she laughs.