Chapter 15

Grayson's POV
How many I immediately asked Mark. About twenty to thirty we are fighting a few right now. He said okay I replied and cut off the mindlink. "get the children and those who can't fight to the safe house" I told Alex "okay" she said and started leading everybody to be safe house. I shifted and told everybody about the rogues, the men and women that could fight follwed me into the woods. I then followed the scent of the rogues to the pack border. I looked around and found the biggest rogue and attacked it. When I went to bite the rogues neck it rolled out from under me. I then jumped up and turned around. The rogue howled and ten other rouges came out of the woods and headed towards the pack house. Damn it. I cursed and gave Lakota control. He jumped on the rogue and snapped it's neck. Then ran to the pack house. When he got there he gave me control back, I noticed the front door was open so I walked in and ran downstairs, when I got to the safe room (basement) door I saw 5 dead rogues and two warriors each fighting a rogue. The door to the safe room was open. I growled and walked in I then saw two more dead rogues, Jasper fighting one, and one fighting a black wolf I soon recognized as Alex. I went to jump on the rogue but, before I could Jasper jumped on it and killed it instantly. Jasper you stay here with Alex. I mindlinked them. Yes Alpha Jasper said. But I want to come fight Alex complained. No I growled you are staying here. No fair she said. Just then another rogue jumped on Alex and bit her neck (not enough to kill her but enough to draw blood) she whimpered and I growled, she flipped it off and I jumped one it and killed it. Luckily the pack doctor was in the safe room she came up and tended to Alex, even though she was already healing. Jasper keep her here I said to him and ran out to were everyone was fighting. All the rogues had been killed and everyone was shifted back but, there was some people laying on the ground not moving. Samantha get out here as soon as you are done helping Alex I mindlinked the pack doctor. Yes Alpha she said. Within a few minutes she was here. She went to the injured wolves and started tending to them. Everybody that was okay headed back home. I headed to the pack house to check on Alex. When I got there she was sitting on the couch watching finding nemo. Jasper was in the kitchen. "What are you doing?" I asked him "making me and Alex a sandwich. You want one?" He replied "sure" I said and sat down next to Alex. I put my arm around her and she moved closer to me. "So what happened?" She asked "Well when I went out there. There were about twenty rogues, everybody was fighting. I started fighting, then a few started towards the pack house, I followed but, the guards had killed most of them and where fighting a couple when I got there. You no what happened in the safe room. Then I went back out and all the rogues where dead, I mindlinked the pack doctor and she came to help." I said. Jasper walked in and handed Alex and me a sandwich. After I took a bite Samantha mindlinked me. Alpha I need yours and the Lunas help. Okay I replied and stood up. "Samantha needs our help" I told Alex "okay" she said and finished her sandwich. I finished mine and walked to the doctors office with Alex. "How can we help?" I asked Samantha when we got there. "Umm.. Alpha I need you to go out and make sure no one got left out there." She said "okay" I replied and walked out.

Alex's POV
"Luna I need you to help me" Samantha said.

It is now nine o'clock and we just finished helping Samantha. Me and Grayson headed to his room. "Okay if I'm going to stay here I'm going to need clothes." I said "why don't you just wear mine." He said with a smirk. "For one I need clothes that are my size. And two because I would look kinda weird walking around in your clothes." I exclaimed "okay" I will take you shopping tomorrow." He said and layed down on the bed. "Okay" I said and layed down next to him, he pulled me closer to him and closed his eyes. I then drifted off to sleep.