Decisions

"He's totally into you!"
Karol yelled as soon as the door was closed.
I felt a weird feeling in my stomach..
"You like him too?"

I dont know...Do I? Is this that weird feeling? But what about Agus? I thought I was falling for him..
I think I'm sick and that's this feeling.. Or not?

"Hello? Are you still there Ana?" Karol's voice pulled menout of my thoughts.

"Uhmm.. what?"
"You didn't answer my question. Do you like him too?" She giggled.
"Michael? No! .. well I don't know actually." My voice getting quieter at the end.

"It's because of Agus isn't it? You like him more. Or at least you're not sure who you like more, right?"
"I think so.." I mumbled playing around with my fingers.

"Well you have to decide.. So you won't hurt the others feelings too much by making them hope." Karol demanded.
"Yeah I know.."

"Hey you already kissed Michael kind of well actually Simon but basically it's the same right? So you should find a way to kiss Agus so you can compare them kinda and you know?" Karol said so fast I didn't even know that it was possible to talk that fast.
"Well actually I already-"

"WAIT! WHAT?! WHEN???!" Karol screamed so loud I put my hand over her mouth at the end.

"I asked him if he could show me how because I never kissed someone before and it happened." I blushed madly but smiled too as I thought about this moment.
"So it didn't help you decide though." Karol pointed out.
"Nope." I said putting my head in my hands.
This is so hard!

"If you need someone to talk to I-" Karol started but was interrupted by the door opening.

"Talk about what?" Agus asked smiling warmly at us.
"Nothing .. actually I have to go now... umm .. see you later guys" Karol said while raising her eyebrows at me and leaving the room.

"Hey what's wrong?" Agustín asked me as he sat down on the couch right next to me.
I forced a smile on my face and tried to convince him I'm alright.
He obviously didn't believe me.

"You can talk to me you know" he squeezed my hand while looking me straight in the eyes.
I really wanted to tell him but I know I couldn't.

"Is it because of the kiss? You did great!" Agus assured me.
I smiled at him. Well just because of the awesome practise Agus.
That were my thoughts though. I'd never tell him that.

"Thanks" he smirked.
"No way! Did I said that out loud?" I blushed deeply.
"Yes" his smirk grew even bigger.
"Oh god" I mumbled while trying to hide my red face.

"Hey don't hide it. I think it's cute when you blush" he grabbed my face with one hand and made me look at him.
"You make it worse though" I barely wispered keeping my eyes on his.

"I know" he wispered back.