Prologue

Tsunayoshi 'Tsuna' Sawada was starting to prepare for breakfast and was walking on  one of those  long corridors of the Vongola mansion, when he hears a loud boom from mansion's underground base. The following carbon monoxide alarm started spreading everywhere when Tsuna sees somebody running towards him in full speed.

The figure stops in front of Tsuna.

"Jyuudaime!! There is emergency at underground. Those ba*tards have blow up something and now we have to evacuate the whole mansion!!!"

Yes, It is our high tempered  right hand man and Storm Guardian of Vongola Decimo, Gokudera Hayato.(somebody calls him royal puppet anyways....) Who is this brunet that this Guardian have called Jyuudaime?

"Hayato, language, please. Have you evacuated our mecanics?" Brunet says, and if somebody so brilliant wanting to dig their own graves to have said this out loud, he has very serious tone.

"Yes, Jyuudaime!! Pioggia and  Sole have that under control. Foschia have sent message to everybody and they are evacuated safely!  Others, I don't have clue but acording to Foschia, Nebbia is somewhere and others are safe!!! And sorry!"

"Good. Tell them to continue and try to not cause more chaos and paperwork..."

"Hai, Jyuudaime!!!"

"Speaking of chaos, have you seen Reborn yet?"

"No, I'm sorry. He is visiting somebody, according the messages I have read."

"Tell everybody to calm down. And say those mecanics that I have a little talk whit them, when they are moved to safe place."

'they are in big trouble....' Gokudera thoughts then he hears the last order.

"H-hai, Jyuudaime! We should move to safe place too." He says and Tsuna nodds. They start to walk outside via secret passageway near of Tsuna's workroom.

Some time later

"We have to leave the HQ for awhile because the damage it took from those mecanics and the carbon monoxide inside. Only place to go now is Japan branch. And please do not fight in the way. We can visit our families there." Tsuna says.

"Understood, Decimo!" Guardians answers. Suddenly one butler comes to view. He walks in front of Tsuna, or Decimo.

"Decimo. You have letter from your mum and from your hometown, Namimori." He says and pass two letters to one of the guardians.

"Thank you, Cecilio." Tsuna says and takes the letters from his Guardian. He reads his mum's letter first.

[ Hi Tsu-kun!

How is your life in Italy now?

I guess it's lively as always.

By the way, I recerved a letter with your name and because you live in Italy, I decided to send it to you with this letter.

Mum]

"As always, mum is airhead..." Tsuna mutters.

He opens the second letter and starts to read it.

[ Hello all class 3-A students.

You are all welcome to our Class Reunion at Namimori middle.

It would be good to know how all of us have lived our life to this point.

The place? Namimori Middle, Class 3-A.

Time? XX.XX.XXXX at 15.00 PM

Welcome

Sincerely

Class President,

Yukimura Toki.]

"...."

Minute.

"...."

Two minutes.

"...."

Three.

"...."

Four.

"...."

Five minutes.

"HIIIIEEEEEE!!!!!" Tsuna yells in shoc.

"Jyuudaime!! What's wrong?!" Gokudera asks his shoced boss.

"Now. What's still missing from this catastrofe....?"

"Chaos, Dame-Tsuna!" Reborn says and hits Tsuna's head.

"Moou~ Reborn.... What is it now...?" Tsuna lets out squeak while holding his head.

"Seems like you are going to Japan. Don't forger the Reunion." With that, Reborn leaves, but before that, he lets out his grin.

'There it goes, Reborn's infamous sacastic grin...' Tsuna says to himself.

'Well, Reunion will be memorable... Like I even liked the school there anyways...'

------10th-Generation---10th-Year---REUNION--------