Entering The Villa

Couples At The Moment:
Cara and Nathan
Sophie and Tom
Malin and Terry
Olivia and Alex
Zara and Adam
Kady and Scott

****Izzy's POV****

I was stood outside with Tina, waiting for us to be relished into the villa, to cause some chaos. No one knew we were here and we would enter during the middle of a party holding champagne bottles.

I was wearing a see through White playsuit, which had lacy shorts. I paired this with some nude heels ad some natural coloured make up.

You may be wondering who I am, well I'm Isabelle and I'm from Wolverhampton, which is also where my ex boyfriend is from, Alex. I've come here to get him back. Unlike usually Alex and I actually ended on really good terms and he is definitely the one that got away. Now is definitely the time to get us back together.

"They're ready for you girls" A producer said from the side of us.

"Ready" I said holding my hand out towards Tina.

"Ready" She nodded.

We walked towards the back doors, where we could her them all stood around the kitchen talking to each other. None of them had noticed us so I decided to get their attention.

"Alright guys" I said and they all looked our way. "How are you all doing?"

"Izzy, what are you doing here?" Alex said and walked towards me.

"I came to see you obviously" I said and wrapped my arms around him, as he lifted me up and spun me around. "I missed you"

"I missed you too" He said and then put me down. He was about to say something, but then he realised everyone was watching us. "Guys this is Isabelle, but she liked to be called Izzy"

"Hi I'm Zara" A blonde girl came towards me and enveloped me in a hug "I can tell we're going to be good friends"

She let go and I gave the rest of them their hugs. I could tell they all instantly felt threatened and none of them except Zara and Sophie really seemed happy with us being here. The girls didn't greet me and felt the need to give me glares throughout the whole process.

"I think you need a tour of the house" Zara said and took us inside.

We looked around the house and I was instantly drawn to the massive closet and make up area, which was literally my life. She took us into the bedroom and we sat on the beds talking.

"So which of the boys are you here for?" She asked.

"I think it's pretty obvious who I'm here for" She nodded.

"So what's the deal with you and Alex?"

"Well we broke up like a year ago because I had to focus on my degree and I didn't have the time. We left it on good terms though, I think we could get back to how we were" I said smiling.

"I mean he's only with Liv in here, I don't think that's where he wants to stay. Anyway, go on Tina"

"I mean I like Scott, but I think that choosing him would send Kady off the edge" She said

"I think you both need to choose wisely" She said before jumping off the bed. "I'm gonna go downstairs you two sort yourself out."

****Alex's POV****

Her coming in had just ruined all my thoughts that I had come to terms with. I've only just coupled up with Olivia, yet I feel strongly attracted to Izzy. We had a great relationship, I feel like I need to have a word and see where her head is at.

"Zara" I said once she came down the stairs. I was sat with Terry and Scott. "Have you spoken to Izzy?"

"Yeah, we had a quick word upstairs when I was showing when around, why?"

"Do you know what she's thinking about between us to?"

"She really wants to be with you, she doesn't want any other guy, she's here for you"

"Thanks" I said and As she walked away I groaned and leaned back in my seat. "What do I do lads?"

"Where is your heart telling you to go?" Terry asked.

"Obviously Izzy, I've known her longer and I know that we have a great connection. I can't promise I'll never feel like that about Liv, but I know that I like her"

"So why aren't you sure on Izzy? From what you've just told us it seems like you would pick Izzy" Scoot asked.

"I've only just couples up with Liv. I don't want to seem like I'm running away from her, think about what that could do to our friendship and others around the house."

"It's love island mate, as harsh as it sounds we're not here to make friends, go with your heart not what other people think" They said before leaving me to think about it.

What should I do?

*****

Seen as how I'm still officially coupled up with Liv I still have to share the same bed as her. Which was hard when I found out that Liana and Izzy would be sleeping in the bed next to us.

Izzy came back in the room from where she was getting dressed in the shortest shorts and a hoodie which I could tell was one of her brothers. That signalled to me that she was missing then quite a lot. I opened up my arms and she crawled into then for a cuddle.

"Are you missing them?" I asked her

"Yeah quite a lot" She said. "Josh's girlfriend is due to give birth in a week so I'll probably miss that"

Incase you're wondering she has 4 older brothers, Josh being the eldest one. The only reason I ever knew Izzy before we dated was because I was friends with one of her brothers.

"I'll keep you company" I said and pecked her forehead before she scrambled out of the bed as Olivia was returning. "Night"

"Night"

Liv came and cuddled up to me in the bed before almost straddling me whilst grinding on me.

"What do you want to do tonight?" She asked me, before I gently pushed her off me and turned into the otherwise.

"Nothing" I couldn't sleep here and do something with Liv when my ex was right next to us, that's just respect.

All I could think of was Izzy for the whole night.

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter thank you for reading my new book.

Vote and comment any suggestions.

Xx