A Miracle

Steve's P.O.V
The next few weeks me, Tony, and the avengers been hanging out and sometimes Tony would bring peter and wade with us but the only one that really liked wade was Tony but he dose bring the mood up when your down so I don't mind. I haven't told them about what happen the night with Tony and he hasn't said anything also but me and him are the closest on the team Clint even says himself sometimes,"gosh I bet if Tony was in Japan for some reason and you were here and got hurt he would like sense it and teleport here or run or swim nothing would stop him from getting here."  Well today was the July 4 my birthday and the avengers planed something for me I know it's a party but that's all I know. We were all in the coffee shop me and Tony were in and just talking and laughing. "And I was like girllll you got no class!" Clint yells and everyone started laughing Tony just laughed a little and smiled he's not the type to just laugh hard or tell his feelings he's more of a tough guy he always the strong one no matter what. "So Steve what happened on the night we couldn't come?" Nat asked while the others were watching to see who could get a waiter to give them their number Clint or Tony? "Well we just went here then the park and just sat at the lake and talked." "What did you do at the lake?" "Fine you got me well me and Tony were just watching the stars and I don't know I just felt the world stopped and it felt like we were the only ones there and we starting holding hands and we went home shortly after but held hands until we got to the front door of the dorm place." She put a smirk on and stared at me. "You two should just kiss already." I started blushing madly. "W..what Nat w..we can't!" "What do you mean? Yes you could it's obvious you like him and he likes you just go for it I promise you won't be let down he might be a playboy but he can still fall in actual love." I smile and that's when the others start laughing and Clint yelling but not loud. "Oh come on! I was way more charming then you and you got 3 numbers HOW?" "Oh I don't know because I am melting hot?" "I hate you." Tony giggled and smirked. "They don't call me a playboy for nothing Clint." "Whatever." Thor laughed and put his arm around Clint. I was sitting against the wall with Tony then on the outside of the booth Bruce on the other side was Thor on the outside Clint then Nat. I smiled and looked at Tony. "Hey do you think you could show us how those things work don't tell us DONT just show us." I pointed at his metal parts and he laughed. "Why of course cap my captain!" I blushed and he smirked.
TIMESKIP TO THE SHOOTING RANGE IN THE SCHOOL~~~~~~~~~
"Ok you want me to show you let's go!" He flew in the air and talked to Jarvis about the power level and crap that I was not smart enough to understand then hit all four targets spot on and in a matter of secs. "Whoa not bad!" I called oh and should say the others had to go so it's only me and Tony. "Not bad? You think you can do better flag?" "Oh your on!" This went on until Tonys suit had lower power and we chose to just say in my dorm for the day until night when the party starts for me. "Oh I haven't told you have I? Happy birthday!" "It's fine you didn't but thanks." We get in my dorm and I see Bucky reading on his bed. "What are you doing here I thought you had class?!" He looked up and smirked when he saw Tony. "Well I did all the work so they let me out early who's that?" He pointed to Tony as he walked in and sat in my bed. "The names Tony stark you mind telling me yours?" "Bucky, Bucky barns. It's nice to finally meet you stark Steve talks about you the most out of the avengers." I was so embarrassed you know that feeling when you leave your girlfriend or boyfriend with your parents while you go get ready and you come out to see them showing baby pics of you? Ya that's how I felt right now Bucky knows I like him so he's doing that on purpose. "Dose he really I expected that a lot of people can't resist it." Bucky laughed. "You really are a playboy aren't you?" "3 waiters one day within 20 minutes." "Whoa! You got to teach me!" I was so confused but happy they were getting along well so I sat next to Tony on my bed and just listen to them talk for a while. "Well I'll let you two be oh and Tony use protection with him please?" I nearly chocked. "BUCKY!" He laughed and so did Tony and before Bucky closed the door Tony yelled,"I WILL!" I flopped down on my bed face first and said to Tony,"I hate you both." He giggled. "I love you too cap." I know it was a joke but I couldn't help but blush. "What are we going go do for like three hours?" "Nothing just nothing also no talking." "Really cap? Hey why don't we," he stopped talking and I look at him to see him looking at my shield in the corner. "Tony?" He looked at me and smiled. "Your going to love your birthday presents from me." "Wait you gave me more then one?" "Yep well just two so ya." I smile and he smiled two.
TIME SKIP TO THE PARTY~~~~~~~

Tony's P.O.V
"Cap come on we're going to be late to your own birthday party!" "Shut it stark and let me get ready!" He yelled from the bath room I sigh annoyed and sit on his bed waiting for him. He comes out and looks at me. "Oh my god cap is that really you it's been 3 years!" "Oh ha ha stark now let's go." Me and him walk out and we choose to walk to the party. Once we get there I push him in and he looks around and that's when everyone yells,"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" He smiles the widest I ever seen him smile and laughs. "Thanks guys but you really didn't have to do this." Wade peter and the avengers were there. "Shut up and enjoy it cap it is the 4 of July and your birthday." He looked at me. "You told them about the lake?" "Well ya who else would I also thought it would be a good place to have your party." He hugs me and i hug him back. "Thanks." He say pulling away and went to go talk with the others.
TIME SKIP TWO HOURS~~~~~~~~~
"FIREWORKS!" Wade yells and everyone cheers and gathers. Wade grabs some and I slap his hand so he drops it. "Ow what the heck?" "I am not letting you set this whole park on fire if you get Pete to help you then you can have some." He punches me playful,"oh fuck you. Also I should say the same to you don't get drunk." I laugh and let him run off to peter. "Tony get your ass over here." Nat yells from the corner of the party I sigh and go see her. "What the hell do you want?" "It's almost time do not forget the plan at 12:00 ok?" I look down and see it's 11:58. "Yep I'll go get everything ready." I say as I call the rest of my suit. "Ok everyone it's time get around and say your goodbyes to cap." Steve looks at me a little sad but he agrees. While everyone distracts him the rest of my suit flys by and I get in it. I walk up to cap and grab his waist pulling him close and zoom off into the air. "WHOA WHOA WHOA STARK!" He yells as I laugh and fly then stop and flip my face plate up. "Look down trust me you won't die." "I'm starting to think you want me dead but fine." He looks down and his eyes widen in surprise. "Stark this is....amazing." "Tony." He looks at me. "What?" "My name is Tony Steve." He blushes as I say his name and I giggle. "So is this one of your birthday presents?" "Yep the other one is coming in a little bit well more like a sec." He smiles and I fly to the top of my tower and he looks at the site below. "So you live in this thing?" "Well not now but ya after college this is where I'll be and so will you and the others." He looks at me in disbelief. "Are you serious you want us to live in your tower?" "Once again yep how many questions are you going to ask?" He just rolls his eyes. "Come here American brat." I pull him close to me and smirk (Insert pic here). He blushes like crazy. "Um stark don't you think that's a little close?" "More and more questions and it's Tony." And I kiss him and him from shock just sits there and not gonna lie I felt a little hurt. I pull back and let go of him and we both just stand there in awkward silence. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have I just couldn't wait and just forget it." I start to walk off and he grabs my arm and kisses me back and I kiss back as well. "I'm sorry Tony I just was shocked and didn't know what to do but listen here when I say I do like you a lot no not like l..love you and I don't want to lose you because I am stupid." I smirk. "What was it something I said?" "Nope just feel sorry for all the girls at our school and herd then all yell in sadness as you kissed me." He laughs. "We should get back the others are waiting for us." I kiss him one more time and a bright light flash came out of no were. "Um Tony?" I turn and look and put thumps up. "Thanks buck now I can remember this forever and also you can tease Steve about it forever." I could feel Steve blush from behind my back when Bucky walked out. "So Steve you like Starks presents cause he came up with all of this for you the party this and the kiss." I turn around smiling and he looks at me in shock. "You did all of this so I would kiss you?" "Not so you would so you would fall in love with me like I love you." He smiled then tears started running down his face and I panicked. "Oh my god Steve are you ok was it something I said don't be sad come on I can kiss you again?!" "What did you do!?" "I don't known Bucky!" That's when he grabbed me and kissed me. "They aren't sad tears they are good tears stupid." And I smile and sigh in relief. "Come on let's get back." Bucky walks over and I grab him and Steve and fly back to the party. I land and everyone has a worried look on there face and I put a serious face on. "Let's just say it didn't go great," and they all gasp and have sad looks on their face,"it went AMAZING!" And they cheered and yelled at me for almost giving then a heart attack. "What you ALL were in on this?" They all nod. And he smiles and then slaps me. They all go silent in shock. "That's for getting the waiters numbers in front of me you fucker!" "First of all OWWW second of all it was a dare by Clint so hit him and third language." He just smiled and the rest didn't know what to do so they just smiled to. "Sorry to interrupt sir but operation firework is about to unfold." "Oh I almost forgot thanks Jarvis everyone look up!" That's when fire works shot up in the sky and one was caps face then the rest of the avengers then Bucky, wade, and, Pete. Then of Pete and wade and then all the avengers in one and then of me and Steve kissing then a heart and that's when I pull Steve in a kiss then so dose wade and peter they kiss. "So you like your birthday Steve?" "Like it I LOVED it this was the best birthday ever! It had all my best friends and my crush and now my new boyfriend you." "Glad you liked it." That's when wade finally stopped kissing peter and looked at us. "Wait if you planed all of this when you two kiss then what if he didn't like you what was the plan then?" All of us went silent. "That is the smartest thing I've herd you say EVER and let's just be glad he did." All of them agreed.
TIME SKIP AGAIN~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Tony?" Steve shakes me awake and I look up at him. "You've been in your lab all week come on up it is," "the 4 of July your birthday." He looks at me surprised. "What did you dream about exactly?" He says smirking. "The first time I laid eyes on you and our first kiss." He just smiled and I pulled him close and kissed him and I pulled away with a warm smile. "So what's tonight's movie we agreed on?" "Um finding nemo I believe." "Your going to love that movie trust me. Oh and here a birthday present from me." I give him a warped present and he takes it. "Tony what did I say?" "I know no gifts all I need is you but I just had to give you that." He sighed and opened it and stared at it and started to have tears run down his face. He looked at me and I nod and he hugs me the tightest he ever has and kissed me the most passionate kiss ever. "I'll never be able to top this in gift giving Tony." "You see that's the easy part you already have. Now come on," I wipe his tears away,"we got a movie to watch." He smiles and nods and we leave my lab and he runs to his room to put the gift I gave him up and we leave hand and hand to watch the movie with the others.

3rd person~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The gift was a framed picture of their first kiss that Bucky took on the roof top and under it there were words that  read,"I KNOW I'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO PAY YOU BACK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME BUT I DO KNOW THAT I WILL PAY YOU BACK LITTLE BY LITTLE WITH KISSES AND HUGS AND I'll NEVER LEAVE YOUR SIDE BECAUSE I LOVE YOU STEVE AND I WILL EVEN WHEN I AM DEAD."
End of 3rd person~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(FINALLY DONE! BEST ENDING I HAVE EVER DONE! Man this turned out better then I expected I like it so hope you like it and I know in the author note I wrote I said it will be done tomorrow but I lied and my internet was shut off for a while so but now here it is and I don't know if you know or care but I don't have a kidney stone anymore so yay and hope you enjoyed BYE!!!!)