// A V O C A D O //

George pressed soft kisses down Matty's spine, running his hands firmly down Matty's sides. He could hear the smaller man sighing as he squirmed gently, trying to squeeze as much affection out of George as he could.

As George pulled out of Matty, he lifted Matty's hips in the air, allowing gravity to take effect and keep his cum inside Matty's arse.

"Keep it all in, love." Matty nodded into the pillow, still somewhat breathless and extremely frustrated: they had agreed to do this earlier, but Matty was almost regretting conceding to George not letting him cum. He was trying desperately hard not to thrust against the mattress, bringing himself relief - he didn't want George to be upset with him.

Soon, though, Matty felt the bed bounce as George knelt behind him again. He turned his head to face George, keeping his hips high with his chest pressed against the bed and his arms by his head. George held up the butt plug for Matty to see - his eyebrows shot up and he smirked as he realised it was made to look like an avocado. George had been determined to keep the design of the butt plug a secret, and Matty could now see why.

"It's even bumpy like a real avocado - do you want to feel it first?"

Matty gave George a deadpan stare, lowering his eyebrows slightly. "It's not gonna make any difference, love."

George rolled his eyes, shaking his head as he squeezed some lube onto the round butt plug - an unusual shape for this kind of toy, but Matty supposed it didn't really matter. It would be just as uncomfortable on stage, no matter what shape it was.

Matty could feel George begin to roll the 'avocado' across his entrance, the sensation of the ridges and bumps against the delicate skin making Matty shiver with antici--

--pation.

"Want me to go for it?" George knew Matty would be able to take it since they'd just had sex, but he wanted to be sure the older boy was still up for this.

"Please."

Matty closed his eyes gently, letting out a gasp of air as George began to work the 'avocado' inside him. He pushed his hips back, hearing George chuckle lightly at his enthusiasm. "Relax more, love. It's not going to spill out when this is in the way."

After a few minute, Matty had the awkwardly shaped toy securely inside him, and George was helping him stand up off the bed. When his feet landed on the floor as George put him down, his hands still firmly around Matty's waist from where he had lifted him, Matty's legs crumpled slightly, the feeling of the 'avocado' shifting around inside him confusing his limbs.

He could feel the stickiness of George's cum inside him as he moved, and while the sensation was bizarre, he was proud of the fact that he was doing this for his boyfriend.

"Alright, love?"

Matty smiled up at George, finding his legs able to straighten properly once more so that he could lean up on his tip toes to kiss his tree. As he pulled back, George followed him: not quite chasing his lips, as he placed his lips to Matty's ear to whisper.

"That's not all, doll."

Leaning away from Matty to smirk and wink at the short boy, George grabbed his hand, pulling him out of their hotel room. They had sound checked earlier in the day, so they just had to turn up again, and perform.

Adam and Ross didn't seem to notice Matty acting weirdly: if they did, they didn't say anything. Matty supposed that, if he had to, he could make something up about twisting his ankle that made him limp slightly. That lie was certainly more believable than the truth.

Recently, the band had acquired a pedal each that allowed them to speak through their mics so that it would only be heard through their monitor amps, meaning they could talk without the crowd hearing what they said. They had only used it a few times: Matty forgetting what song came next, Adam needing a piss break and asking if they could all leave the stage for a minute for George to do a drum solo.

Matty hadn't thought of the ways that George could use this today, though: neither of them had much shame when it came to the rest of the band knowing what they were up to, and George apparently had no qualms about using this to his advantage.

Of course, no one else on stage knew what George meant when he told Matty he was doing well, or why he had chosen today to tell Matty how beautiful he was or how great his bum looked in those jeans, but Matty was blushing throughout the show.

His lack of release earlier, coupled with the 'avocado' and George's words, meant Matty was extremely thankful that he had had the foresight to wear the tightest jeans he owned, mostly concealing his unapologetic erection. What he hadn't had the foresight fore, however, was the knowledge of the vibrate function.

And yet, three songs into their set - just after Heart Out - George surreptitiously pressed the button in his pocket that started the vibrations of the toy on.

Matty's chest rose the second they turned on, his eyes wide as he gasped. He had recovered from the shock and pleasure by the time he had to sing in A Change Of Heart, his voice on the edge of wavering: the fans wouldn't have been able to tell, but George was smirking from his position behind Matty for the whole song.

As the final notes of A Change Of Heart chimed out, George pressed the button once more, tuning the vibrations up slightly, whispering into the monitors how proud of Matty for not giving it away he was.

They kept on like this for most of the set: George inching the vibrations up, Matty taking a moment to get used to it before continuing with the song. The overstimulation from the vibrations mixed with the previous anticlimax had Matty whining between lines occasionally, moving away from the mic just in time that the crowd couldn't hear, though he was sure there would be some interesting photos popping up soon.

Matty could feel the pressure building in his belly, and bit his lip, trying to control himself. He introduced the next song - Chocolate, slipping up and a few notes at the start of the song as George upped the vibrations once more to the strongest setting.

The change in vibrations had impacted Matty more than George had expected it to, and as Matty started singing, the wobbles in his voice were unmistakable, at least to the tree playing drums.

The poor, overstimulated, small man was cumming by the third line, tripping over his words and messing up lyrics, somehow saying "pea coat" instead of "petticoat", finding it hard to utter syllables through his whines. He realised his mistake, and - embarrassed of the fact he had just climaxed in front of several thousand people, with George murmuring into his monitor and Ross and Adam pretending none of it was happening - decided in that moment to say "pea coat" in every performance from now on.

He leaned over as he came, looking to the crowd as if he was in pain, trying his hardest not to actually moan on stage in front of so many fans.

His orgasm had 'cum' as a rather intense distraction from playing guitar - it was taking all his concentration to keep singing - and catching back up in the song was difficult, particularly with George praising him and the vibrations not letting up. He could feel the 'avocado' move inside him as he clenched against the stimulation. Matty was sure he could feel some of George's cum slipping out of him, past the avocado and down his legs, though, honestly, he couldn't tell what was his and what was George's once it got that far: for some reason, he had thought it was a good idea not to wear underwear.

He had ended the gig sloppily, wanting to get offstage as soon as possible. As soon as they finished Sex - ironically - George had rushed downstage to take a bow with Matty, arms around each other's waists as a way of George helping Matty walk offstage without it being too dodgy-looking. They hobbled off stage, Matty leaning most of his weight into George as they did so, sending a half-hearted wave to the crowd as they left.

"Well done, love." George pressed a long kiss to Matty's forehead as they stood backstage. "Let's get you back and cleaned up, hm?"

Matty nodded weakly, leaning his head against George's shoulder. "C- can you, uh-"

"Shit - sorry, fuck-" George reached into his pocket, flicking through the remaining settings to turn the avocado off. "There."

Letting out a shuddering breath, Matty closed his eyes, finally able to relax his body slightly. "Love you."

"Love you, too."