•18•Nikki•

"Did John know that he slept with you?" Brie asked yet another question, "Did he touch you? Did you cheat? I cannot believe that you invited him into your room? Nikki did you loose it? Are you going to answer me?"

"Well if you would stop talking." I mumbled and she grabbed my shoulder just as we entered our dressing room, "What Brie what? I gave him a place to say, is that so wrong?"

"It is when you have a boyfriend!" She shouted at me, "Did he touch you?"

"Brie-" i start to say but she stopped me.

"He did, didn't he?" She asked me as she look at me intensely, "I'll kill him. I'll make sure he never sees the light of day again-"

"Brie stop!" I shouted at her, "I let him, God! This is why I had no plans of telling you."

"So this was your idea?" She asked me, "After all John has done for you Nikki, you go off and cheat on him? How could you? If he ever found out, it'd kill him! He's so good to you and this how-"

"I repay him?" I finished, "I get I Brie. I don't need to be reminded. Let's talk a walk in my shoes and see how I fucking feel. It was not originally my plans, but god damn it, did you think we did I on purpose?"

"You don't have sex on accident!" She shouted.

"You know what? I don't want to hear this." I mumbled before opening the door to the room and walking out, but bumped right into the man of the hour.

"John." I say with a small nervous laugh, "Um what are you doing here?"

"Well I work here." He said while kissing my forehead.

"I meant in the girls locker room." I say to him, not directly looking him in the eyes because guilt was eating me alive right now.

"Well I wanted to come see you." He said with a laugh, "I haven't seen you since last night."

I gave a small laugh, "How was rooming with Roman."

"It was alright," he said, "We just watched TV, then went to sleep. He doesn't talk too much, but he's real cool and all. How was your night."

"It was-" I started to lie but the door to the dressing room suddenly opened.

"Nicole..." She started to say, then noticed John, "Oh, morning John."

"Morning Brie," John said back to her, "How are you?"

"Peachy." She mutters while glaring in my direction, "I'm sorry to break up your little talk, but Nicole, you have a promo you need to film soon."

"Oh right," I say then look back at John, "Talk later?"

"Of course," he said before giving me a quick kiss, "You get out there and look beautiful ok?"

I smiled at him, "Thanks. Love you."

"Love you too." He smiled back before walking off towards the door.

I walk back into the room to see standing there with her arms crossed.

"Thank you for not telling him." I mumbled while walking over to my bag and taking out the clothes I would be wearing.

"I'm not going to tell him." She said back, "You are. And you're going to soon."

"Can't we just let it blow over." I mumbled, "I'm not going to do it again."

"Nope," she said, "You're telling him. And if you decide not to, then I will."

"This isn't even any of your business." I said to her.

"It is now." She said while walking towards the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked her but she didn't respond as the door closed behind her, leaving me alone in the room.

I sighed, thanking God for the silence, but the thoughts of how this could go downhill quick weren't leaving my head.