Rain and the memories-(xxi)

~~ Grand wedding (i) ~~

That night,Shreya was inside her blanket having eyes full of dreams.She was so happppy  Though her dreams was to marry Shivam</3 but you need to go with the flow ,especially if the flow you have chosen once leads you to death  

Next morning  

Shreya woke up with a big grin on her face.She was pretty excited for all those rasms she was going to be a part of, actually above all for shopping Yes,ofcourse she was nervous too.She was worried for her life after marriage,that whether she'll be able to love Sidharth as well.But she knew she will not leave him ever.

Finally,chief guest of the day arrived ,Pandit ji .The one for whom , 6 of them were waiting  The dates for the engagement and the wedding were decided . Within one month,two souls were going to unite Two Best friends turning into partners for life from partners in crime 

Shreya :"Sid,Chal na  "

Sidharth :"arey ma papa h ,abi kaha ?  " 

Shreya:"eeee dogggiee,For shoopppppinngggg  "

Sneha:"mind your tongue  "

Kavya:"Sneha,Shreya is right  Ched kyu rha h ye "

Rajesh:"Nitin ,lets go from here.We have lots of work  We're not idle like them  "

Sneha :"What do you mean ?  "

Nitin :"Do some work  "

Kavya:"ahh you men are dogs only  "

Sidharth,Rajesh and Nitin,started laughing 

------

Finally 1 day more,it was their engagement.All the preparation were going on  Shreya's house was looking as beautiful as a bride.Decorated by the vibrant lights . And inside the Princess's palace,there was a feel of fare  Lots of girls giggling,men busy ordering the servants to do the work properly  And women...What else ? 

But where the Princess was  Aley...Talking to her Prince charming na 

Shreya:"yar,tne mko abi tk Ek b gift ni diya  " 

Sidharth:"Yeah  Toh  "

Shreya:"What do you mean by toh :/ ? I want something :P "

SIdharth:" Acha :p What do you want ? :* "

Shreya :" First promise me That you won't deny :P "

SIdharth:"Amm O.o acha...say :/ "

Shreya:" I want my wedding to be Grand ♥ That royal weddings type :P At a place where i can enjoy every moment of biggest day of my life.Where you and me will become we ♥ "

Sidharth:" If it's the Shreya Sharma's wedding then it has to be grand na :* Don't you worry princess ♥ "

They hung up,to meet on next day,for the engagement ♥. 

Engagement ♥

Finally ,the Grand wedding begins with the engagement of a Princess ,who suffered a lot to reach her Prince charming.The prince ,who fought for his love♥ to make his princess happy Forever :*

Engagement was to be held in Country inn.Entire place was turned up into waves,blue everywhere.(chosen by the would be couple ).With the stunning big wave theme, and blue, blue, blue everywhere, it was hard for everyone not to stop and stare. Everybody was totally swooning over the centerpieces. They were elegantly architectural, modern but done with classic, white flowers.

The place was pleasing the eyes until the real charmers came over to take all the attention ♥. Shreya was wearing one of the prettiest Lehenga from Manish Malhotra's bridal collection.That crimson red lehenga,black choli and golden work on it was perfectly matching her porcelain skin ♥ Only jewelry she was carrying was Diamond earrings and bangles. And she was looking heavenly,not a pinch less than an angel.Along with make up,that shy smile she was carrying was making her look more bright to declare her the most beautiful girl of the night.

From a distant,there was handsome hunk staring at her♥ Sidharth:*,that well built guy in golden-black sherwani:* Standing with the utmost dignity,waiting for his princess ♥ He was staring at Shreya:p Who was shy to even look at him for once :p His friends,who were finally there to tease him for his luck ;) They were continuously swearing on him :p After all how can someone like their Sid :p can marry a girl Like Shreya :*

And now,she was standing next to him ♥ Both wanted to say a lot but were quiet :p 

Rings were exchanged ♥ They were together officially ♥