35

Caspar no longer could stand to see Dr.Biché and her ugly smile. Her too bright lipstick and her too short hair.

He marched to the hall of everyone's bedroom, knocking first on Dan and Troye's. He found them with puffy eyes and confusion etched into their features, he wasted no time. "Go to my room," he demanded. He did this with Connor and Tyler, he did this Pj although the broken boy did take a little persuading.

After everyone was gathered in his room, Joe's blankets ripped off by Caspar, he shushed them all. "Don't you guys think Dr.Biché is making us sicker?" Straight to the point.

Everyone was quiet until Pj, after a sniffle, spoke up. "Yeah, Chris told me a bunch of secrets, apparently she targeted him because he found her diet pills."

Caspar spoke, "She asked me why Joe was here, I answered because he was a recovering anorexic, she took out the word recover and told me I couldn't help him!" He was angry.

Joe fiddled with his fingers, "She grabbed my butt," he mumbled. Caspar's brows flew ups and he grit his teeth.

Pj shuffled, eyes cast down, "She demanded Chris have sex with her unless he wanted extra meals," his eyes watered again.

Dan frowned, "she moved Phil to the girls ward."

Caspar shook his head, "I've got a plan but it's be so much easier with Chris," he trailed off.

The beginning of their deviousness, they all attended group therapy with smiles and laughs. For once, just once, the doctor was not smiling.