#12

Warning‼️ before you read, be prepared💦💦😌

•••••••••••••••

Y/N's POV.

I sat next to Ariana while she tried to roll the joint with her brown eyes focused on the drug we were going to smoke in a minute.

"You suck at this, you know." I murmured, letting my head fall to her creamy shoulders, now covered with one of my old band tees.

She gasped and licked the side of it, leaving it alongside five more joints piled up on her wooden coffee table.

"Hey what do you expect I'm still new at this."

"Plus I'm doing all the work, you should be greatful," She spoke for the first time in minutes, taking the pink lighter from my shorts', giving me a playful wink.

I let her go first.

She held the fat, brown blunt between her slim, pink lips and inhaled a long breath until it was fully lit. I closed my eyes and sighed at the smell of the weed around us. She let the smoke dance in front of us as I placed my hand on her chin and went for a kiss.

I could still feel a little bit of smoke lingerin between our mouths as she licked my bottom lip.

"My turn." I took the blunt from her, placing it between my own lips.

I inhaled as deep as I could and held the smoke in my mouth a few seconds before I turned to Ariana and in a swift moment, I blew the smoke into her t-shirt from the top; watching the smoke swriling and coming out from Ariana's t-shirt as if her breasts were on fire.

She took the blunt from me, placing it on the ashtrey and pressing her wet lips on to mine hungrily.

I felt my head spin as her warm breath hit my neck, making goosebumps appear all over me.

Her hands held my waist tightly as we kissed, my lips roughly brushing against her neck, shoulders; where I could reach in that moment.

"I want to fuck you so bad right now," She whispered, her warm hands rubbing my covered clit and I felt myself getting wet with her words.

My legs were around her, my teeth sucking on her small plump chest.

"You smell so good." She moaned under my touch and I squeeze her breasts on top of her bra, then taking it off without breaking our kiss.

I let her bra fall to the ground and took a brief moment to admire her breasts, slowly getting closer to her left breast and rolling my tongue around her nib and earning a satisfacted groan from her.

We continued to undress each other until Ariana reached over me and gave me a quick kiss.

"Bend over me, baby." Her words were clear; I did as I told.

Ariana used both of her hands to palm my ass, spreading them and creating a perfect view for herself.

"You're so wet," She placed her fingers on my center, circling it with her two fingers while I fould myself rolling my eyes shut with pleasure.

After her fingers played on my enterance few more seconds, I felt her warm tongue press against my clit, licking it all over.

"You taste so fucking good, oh God."

I moaned in return, my fingernails sunk on to the leather fabric of the sofa.

"Do you want to taste it?" She placed her thumb on my clit once again, rubbing it softly.

"Yes," I moaned, nearly screaming with pleasure as I felt her hand grab my neck and placing her wet fingers inside my mouth from behind.

I swirled my tongue around her two fingers, tasting myself as her other hand found my ass again, squeezing it firmly.

She wasted no time as she placed her middle finger inside me without warning and I felt my knees shaking with the pleasure I was feeling.

Her hands found my neck, choking me lightly and blocking me from breathing.

She fingered me, adding her another finger and making me moan loudly.

"Fuck, just like that." I managed to speak with her hand around my neck while she fingered me with pleasure.

Suddenly, everything around me started to get hazy as she pleasured me.

I felt the familiar feeling in my stomach as my knees shoke with every movement.

"I'm gonna cum- I'm gonna fucking cum, oh God,"

She moved her hands down my neck, circling my nib with her index finger as I felt myself coming closer.

"Come on, Y/N. Come all over my fingers. Are you gonna be a good girl and cum for me?" She whispered, never taking her eyes off of mine.

The actions following included me coming on her fingers, making them all wet and juicy as I tried to move my legs and feel them.

She fell right next to me on the small sofa, half of her body on me as my breaths filled the room.

"Fucking hell, that was amazing." She laughed, her hand touching my sweaty leg.

"I think I'll need some water. And I can return the favor after." I spoke, never taking my eyes off of the ceiling.

"Screw the water, I'll quench your thirst in a minute, doll."

---

A/N

☺️💦