How did this happen

Gwens POV: I was feeling pain for the past few days and not knowing what's going on. It was around 9 pm and the kids were with Gavin for a vacation for 4 weeks and Blake was watching tv . I quickly got up and went and got my bag and started to head out the door . But then Blake stopped me and said were are you going . I have to lie about the thought of me being pregnant so I said back to him that it was that time of the month and I walked quickly to my car and drove to CVS . I was very scared I went quickly to get a pregnant test and leave. When I got back to the house I walked in the door and Blake was asleep . I walked quietly to your big bathroom to take the test . I took the test and was waiting for the positive or negative to show. Then I look right at it and it show a POSITIVE! Omg I'm pregnant I said to myself I started to cry tears of joy thinking about how surprised Blake was going to be . Blake has always kids and now that was going to come true they were having a baby . Gwen didn't know what to do should she go wake up Blake and tell him about the baby or should she wait until tomorrow. I just need to tell him now she said to herself. Gwen quickly ran downstairs to were Blake was sleeping she felt bad about waking him but he have to tell him .