Chapter1: First Day Of School

Hey. I'm Alexandria Bell. I'm 15. Im bisexual. I have blonde hair with rainbow streaks in it. I have green eyes. :) I'm the 'emo, freak, cutter' at school and I hang with the 'emo, freak, cutter' people and yes I don't care if you diss me or my friends cause we got each other. (: Well anyways let me tell you about myself. My 'parents' call me Lexi but everyone else calls me Adria or Alex...I love 'screamo' bands, pop punk covers, rock, country, and some rap.(: I live with my dad, mom, and brother. Yea, the perfect family with a 'father', 'mom', and older 'brother'. Well my brother moved out when he was 15 and I got blamed for it and I got beat by my mom an when my dad got home I was raped an I was 10 at the time. My parents are drug-addicts and alcoholics, just because my brother got tired of their shit, but I'm not aloud to leave until I'm 18. I cut and get made fun of for it but "Haters Make Me Famous!!" Well I got to go because I got school to get ready for!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*beep* *beep* *beep*

-Gawd damn the stupid alarm clock-

I got up and took a shower. I got done and put on my 'R.I.P. Mitch Lucker' t-shirt on, blood red skinnies, and batman socks and converses. (:

"Hey Lexi! Are you up for school??" My 'father' asked me.

"Yes father," I said back.

"Okay. Just making sure, you know I care for your education," he lied.

I mentally sighed and walked down the stairs to the bus stop and listened to Roger Rabbit by: Sleeping With Sirens.

When the bus got here, I got on and say next to Shae, she's my 'slut' friend, she isn't a slut though...Anyways we were on the bus and just sat there listening to my music. Jackson got onto the bus. I told Shae I'll see her later. I sat next to Jack.

"Hey beautiful," he said and smiled as he noticed I sat next to him.

I said,"I'm not beautiful, I'm just pretty."

He looked at me like I was crazy murderer. "What it's true!" I yelled.

He shook his head and hugged me.

When we got to Ridgeland High, I jumped off the bus and went to go find Jason, Mercii, and Jessie. I found them in the 'emo' corner in the gym...We called that our 'emo' corner.

"Hey baby. How was your summer?" Jessie, my girlfriend, asked me.

"Sucked as every day. I just didn't have school. The upside is I get to see my brother, Andrew, today. He's coming to pick me up around 10:15...Wanna come??" I asked her.

"Hmm...Ditching school to go somewhere else with my girlfriend and her brother...Hell yes!! Anything to get me outta this hell hole," she shouted for almost everyone to hear.

"What about you and Mercii, Jason??" I asked them.

They look at each other and they shooked their heads yes.

I texted my brother.

~Hey bubby. We have three more people coming with us. Is that fine??

He texted back fast.

~Yea. I don't care as long as you get to have fun. We will go to the movies, mall, and hang around for a little while. How does that sound?

I told them what we was gonna do and they said sounded like a plan. I text back.

~They said sounds cool with them.

While waking to class, someone yelled,"Emos!"

I looked back and it was Jack? I ran over to him and said,"What the hell is you problem?!?"

He looked at me and looked at were I came from, an said,"I'm sorry. I didn't know you were over there with them...Plus Jace told me to yell that at them," he said the last part while pointing.

I shook my head and said,"So if Jace tells you to jump off a bridge and kill yourself, would you do it?!"

He just stood there and didn't say a word.

"Thats what I thought," I told him and ran off to my class, as for the bell had rung.

I got to my seat and stared off into space.

"Miss. Bell," Mr. Plops said,"Miss. Bell, aye now your listening. Um...We have a new student and was wondering if you would like him to shadow you?"

I looked at the guy, and I saw him wearing an Asking Alexandria t-shirt, black skinnies, and some black converses. I shook my head and so the guy sat next to me.

"What's your name?" I asked him.

He hesitated and said,"Oliver Wyatt, but you can call me Oli."

I smiled and asked,"Is your name suppose to be like Oli Sykes?"

He smiled and said,"Yea. I changed my name cause I hate the other name my 'mother' gave me." He put quotation marks around mother.

I looked at him very closely. He seemed really cute. He has big blue eyes, dark black hair, and the prefect facial features. I smiled at the thought of us together forever...but doubt that'll ever happen considering I have an abusive, annoying boyfriend, Chad.

When class was over, Oli followed me to my locker. Him and I are going to be sharing one.

Chad came over and pushed me onto the locker and kissed me. I could taste the cigarette on him. I pushed him off.

"What the fuck, babe?!" he yelled.

"You taste like cigarette! That's nasty!" I yelled back.

"Oh...I thought you liked it," he said and pushed me up against the locker again.

"Look leave her the fuck alone!" Oli yelled at him.

Before he could yell at Oli, I pushed him off again, and said,"No. Now either stop smoking, or we're done!!!"

He looked at me and then said,"Well I'll see ya in hell bitch! And you," he pointed at Oli,"You better fuck off, she don't like 'emos'."

I wanted to cry, but at least I don't have Chad in the way of anything anymore.

"Thanks for trying Oli," I said and smiled.

"No problem, honey. Got any problems, come to me," he said.

The rest of the day went well, but my brother never came and texted he had to do something important...We had Chicken Sandwichs for lunch...And then I went home.

When I went home, no one was there...I sighed in relief.

Just there was a knock on the front door, I got up from the couch, unlocked the door, and there was.....

-------------------------------

Ooooohhhhhhhhh....Who's there?

Anyways...Like I said this is my first book no hating please((:

Stay Bootyful and Gawdges!!!!(((: