Chapter 4

Jon's POV:

         We get to the car and see that Maddie and Bryan are already in.

I set Alexis down and opened the passenger door.

"Why thank you, my good man." Alexis said in a British accent. "No problem, Madam!"  I replied, still with the same accent.

After about 5 minutes of driving, I pull into a Wal-Mart parking lot.

"What are we doing here?" Alexis asked me.

 "Well, we were looking for something fun to do, so...let's bug the people that are still here." I replied with a cheeky smiles, causing her to giggle a bit.

"I don't think there's gonna be anybody here at 3:00 in the morning....." Bryan said, arm around Maddie who was vaguely staring out the window.

I scoffed, bringing the car to park.

"There has to be people here. This place is open 24/7...."

I hop out of the car to find that there are about twenty cars in the lot. We get out of the car and walk in with bright smiles on our faces, bugging the people that are still here.

We start walking around and I get an idea.

"How about we play Truth or Dare Wal-Mart edition?"

They all agree. So I go first.

"Truth Or Dare?" I ask Bryan, and he sighs deeply.

 "Dare..."

"Go ask one of the men workers where the tampons are!!" I laugh, and Maddie buries her face in Bryan's back, laughing.

 "Really.... Really Jon?! You had to pull that card?!" Bryan exclaimed.

 I smile.

"Damn right, I did. Wait a second, let me go get the camera out of the trunk."

 "Why?"  Maddie asks, and I shrug.

"Because, this is a great idea for a video."

Bryan rolls his eyes and walks off. I run to the car, grab the camera, and run back inside.

I find them playing with the Barbie dolls.

Even Bryan.

I just blow it off and I turn on the Camera, pressing the record button.

I say,"Hi there, I'm Jon Cozart! If your wondering where I am, I'm in my local Wal-Mart."

I walk over to Bryan, Maddie, And Lex.

"This bonehead is Bryan Cozart, and no, he isn't my brother. He's my cousin."

He waves and continues messing with the Barbie that strangely looks like Maddie.

I roll my eyes, turning the camera to the girls.

"This punk-bitchy looking thing is Maddie..." I say with a wink, and she smiles as if she's been called that before, and I continue talking.

 "And last, but certainly not least, Alexis!" She smiles and says "Hello!" 

"Now, I know what your all thinking... 'What is Jon Cozart doing in Wal-Mart?', right? Well, the reason is because me and my friends were really bored at 3 O'clock in the morning and we decided to bug people while playing: TRUTH OR DARE WAL-MART EDITION!"

I continue with the Vlog by saying,"I just asked Bryan to go ask one of the Male workers where the Tampons are. Let's see what happens!!" I turn off the recording for a second, and I tap Bryan on the shoulder.