Part 1

A sharp shattering sound breaks the silence of the night. An owl howls in the distance. Someone shuffles inside the dark room. Someone follows behind. Their shoes crunch the shattered glass on the floor until they're across the room away from the broken showcase. Thunder roars in the distance.

Someone rustles in either a pocket or a bag and pulls out what sounds like keys. The second person frantically taps the key holder on the shoulder. The key holder drops the pair of keys and growls angrily. A flashlight is turned on and the keys are picked up from the ground. The key holder shoves the flashlight into the second person's hand as they fumble to the right key. Moving closer to the lonely showcase in the middle of the room, the key holder sticks the key into the lock. A shiny ring on the person's finger glistens in the flashlight's ray.

Grumbling under their breath the showcase clicks open and slowly the key holder lifts it up. The flashlight catches the reflection of a beautiful diamond necklace that is probably worth millions. The key holder slowly picks it up and holds it up for the both of them to observe.

The flashlight is turned off suddenly and someone rustles inside something. A gun clicks and there is a quick shuffle.

A door opens across the room, "Hey who's there?"

Someone hesitates. Shoes run across the room. Someone pushes someone hard into a showcase. A gun raises and aims. POP!