Chapter 7

(Krystal POV)

I laid motionless in my bed, staring up at the ceiling, thinking about each option and its consequences. I've been thinking about it for at least two hours. Jessica was called into my dad's office so I was home alone.
Jessica left me some leftovers in the fridge but I'd lost my appetite.

I didn't want to lose Amber, whether I liked her in that way or not. Either way, I still liked her. I wanted to get to know her more, I wanted to get close to her.

On the other hand, I didn't want my dad or Jessica to find out. He's not exactly the most accepting person. I remember when Jessica's old best friend Yuri started to develop feelings more than friendly for Jessica. Dad had Jessica transferred away from the school. I still see Yuri, she works as a teachers assistant just like Victoria. She's always friendly and always asks me if me and Jessica are doing well. Every time I tell her yes and she tells me to say hi to Jessica for her. Sometimes she even brought an envelope for me to give to her, which I did. Funny thing is, Jessica never said a word about Yuri after she transferred schools, she just cried the night my dad made the decision official and that was it. It was as if she never existed to Jessica. When I would hand her the notes, she always took it thanked me and walked off to her room, shutting the door behind her. I'd ask her about it later and she'd snap at me. I wonder if she really did block Yuri out.

I shifted my position to face my alarm clock and read the time.

9:48
Great.

I shifted again to face the ceiling.

Beep.

My phone went off. A shiver went down my spine and seem to stop at my stomach, leaving me a sick uneasy feeling. I turned over towards my nightstand and picked up my phone.

Unknown:
Hey Princess

The number was unknown. I sighed with relief, I was expecting it to be Jongin wanting an answer already. By the use of the term 'princess', I knew it was Amber. I smiled a little bit too much at the message. It was simple, but its the little things. My heart fluttered.

You're making my decision a whole lot harder , Amber Liu.

Again, I didn't want to lose her. But the thought of her hating me, or me making a fool out of her, and saying cruel things to her without reason made me sick. Still seeing her but her hating me. I saved her number and started thinking of some clever or cute reply when my phone buzzed again.

Private Number:
You made your decision yet, dyke?

My heart sank. I deleted Jongins number from my phone but I still recognized the number.  I dropped my phone when I read his message. I thought about all the things I'd considered and thought about for the past two hours.

To: Private Number
You f***ing bastard. All you do is play people because that's all you thrive on! You played me once and now your gonna do it again because you're a sick, sorry excuse for a human being. Rot in hell

Tears started to form in my eyes and I could feel my face heat up from anger.

Private Number:
Then I guess I'll see you there. Fags go to hell too, Krystal. Clocks ticking.

I threw my phone across my room and started cursing random incoherent things into my pillow. I cried and punched things. It'd be selfish to think of my reputation over Amber. But that's the only way...

To: Private Number
Karma is waiting for you, Jongin. My decision doesn't mean I'm giving into you, it means you're blackmailing to your own benefit. It means that you've made it so that I can't escape this. And because of that, I see that there's only one clear choice.

I was overcome with emotions. I was filled with hatred, sadness, and fear.

To: Amber<3
I'm so sorry

                                    ***

The Next Day....

(Krystal POV)

I walked across the court yard alone. I felt empty. My face, expressionless.
I didn't want to talk to anyone. I didn't want to be around anyone.
Except-

"Krystal!" I heard someone call from behind me. I stopped dead in my tracks. I knew who it was. I looked around for any of Jongins henchmen. None. I continued to walk. Someone put their hand on my shoulder. "Krystal. Is there something wrong?" I got chills and my heart started to flutter again. "Please go away." I said trying to hide behind my hair, unable to actually face her , in fear that I'd have a break down right there on the spot. "What?" I turned around but avoided eye contact.

"Please go away."  I repeated, my voice filled with invisible pain. "Did I make you mad? Did I do something wrong? Is it about..." I wanted to tell her that it was nothing that she did and I wanted to walk with her to class and meet up after-school again. But I didn't. Instead, I said stuff that I didn't mean.

"Get away from me you creep!" I said, shoving she arm off my shoulder. "What? I-I don't understand." I looked around at the people secretly looking at our little scene. I wanted to tell her I was joking. "Why don't you go bother someone else? I'm not interested!" I yelled at her with tears threatening to come out in streams.

Are you happy Jongin?

"Krystal, I don't know what you're mad about, but can we please keep it down." She whispered. She didn't see that I was trying to make a scene on purpose. So Jongin or his little puppets would notice. "Freak!" I said walking away, already starting to cry. She just stood there amongst the muffled snickers and giggles from the people who were watching the little 'fight.'

Option Three

Please don't hate me,

I'm so sorry.

I'll fix things, I'll make it up to you,

I promise

                                  ~~~

"The glass bottle that breaks into pieces with a loud noise, is that how we are like.
The low sky feels like its going to break down soon.
You how asked why I came now, you who had said you waited for me, you who had welcomed my love
Now you are colder than a person you meet for the first time."
BEAST- 12:30

"That black shadow far away, if I can meet you, I will run thousands of kilometers.
Haha the gun shot in my heart goes bang.
Lets go, there is a race right now towards you."

"The detachment of dreams and reality resemble you
It doesn't matter, tell me everything, I'm ready
A strange person, a strange us, I want to get to know you, deep into that mask
No matter how heavy the door is, I'll keep it open so that we can talk a little more"
f(x) - Beautiful Stranger

"I cry because I can't forget you
I cry because I won't forget you
In the end, my stubbornness is my fault.
There's no place to hide in my heart.
The reason I lose my words day by day is because I'm afraid
So please don't get me wrong
Even though my voice doesn't speak
You can still listen to my heart
My tears are like my dry skin
My breathe becomes a sigh again
And I still miss you. If you ask if I believe in love I nod.nod.nod."
Nam Woohyun - Nodding

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry
Why did I do at that time, I do regret
I miss so much the voice that called me
I think I know now."
Park Boram - Sorry

                                  ---