Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Justin's Point of View
After we both finished our yogurt, I drove Selena home.
"I'll see you later babe," she said softly, as I pulled in the driveway. I nodded. Selena leaned in and kissed me. I didn't kiss back and pulled away. She slowly opened her eyes.
"Bye," I said, unlocking the passenger door so she could get out. She looked down and scrunched her eyebrows, then picked up her purse and got out of the car.
Natalie's Point of View
"I miss you more..." I said. It was midnight and I was on the phone with Justin.
"Baby I wanna be with you," he said. I smiled.
"I know, I wanna be with you too... Last night was perfect. I fell asleep in your arms."
"I really wanna come get you..." he said. "Do you think you could lie to your mom again and say you're going to another sleepover?"
"Yeah, probably," I said.
"Alright, I'm gonna come get you!" he said happily. I laughed and hung up. The pajamas I had on were cute so I didn't have to change. I felt my phone vibrating in my hand as I got off my bed. Justin was calling.
"Hello?" I answered.
"Babe," his raspy voice said.
"Yeah?"
"I forgot to say I love you," he said. I smiled and looked down.
"I love you too," I said. Justin chuckled.
"I'm coming to get youuuuuu," he said, then hung up. I started laughing. I left my room and tip toed past Selena's room, trying not to wake her. I went inside my mom's room and gently woke her.
"Mom, Alyson's having a sleepover," I said.
"Another sleepover?" she sighed.
"Yeah. Could I please go?" I asked.
"Alright. Do I need to drive you?" she asked.
"No it's fine. Steph's picking me up," I said.
"Alright honey. Have fun," my mom said.
I walked out of her room and as I was about to go down the stairs, Selena called my name. I slowly turned around and saw her standing outside her room in her pajamas. She had her hands on her hips.
"Where are you going?" she asked.
"Oh, well... My friend Alyson is having a sleepover..." I said. It was harder lying to her then my mom. Selena rolled her eyes and went back inside her room. I turned and went down the stairs. I could feel my heart beating fast. I hope Selena doesn't suspect anything... What if she looks out the window and sees me and Justin? I quickly took my phone out of my pocket.

To Justin:
Don't drive up to the house. Wait for me down the street.

From Justin:
Alright baby love u

I smiled and opened the front door of my house then closed it behind me and made my way down the street. I was a little scared because it was pitch black and I really couldn't see much. Once I was able to see Justin's car parked down the street, I started jogging towards it. When I got to it, I looked through the passenger seat window and saw Justin sitting in the driver's seat. He looked at me and smiled. He got out of the car and came around to me.
"Baaaaby," he said in his raspy voice. He opened his arms out wide. I laughed looking at his pajamas and hugged him, kissing his cheek before pulling away. Justin picked me up and sat me down on the hood of the car. He buried his face in my neck and hugged me tightly. "I missed you so much," he mumbled. I smiled.
"I missed you too," I said. He pulled away from my neck and started kissing me. He stuck his tongue in my mouth and kissed me really passionately. I felt his hands slowly rubbing my thighs. I pulled away and leaned my forehead against his. He was smiling really big and he looked so cute.
"I love you," I said smiling.
"I love you more," he said, kissing my lips once then picking me up off the hood of the car and setting me back down on the floor. He opened the passenger door for me and I got inside. After he closed the door, he came around and got inside the driver's seat. Then he turned on the radio and started driving. I noticed he had one hand on the wheel and the other was on his lap. I slowly crept my hand over to his and held his hand. He looked down at our hands and then at me. He smiled a big smile and then leaned over and pecked my lips before looking back at the rode. I felt him intertwine our fingers.
"Justin," I said, leaning over towards him. He smirked.
"Yeah?" he asked.
"I love you baby," I said, kissing his cheek.
"I love you too," he said squeezing my hand. "I have a little surprise for you."
"You do?" I asked. He nodded.
"You'll see," he said. I smiled and sat back in my seat. When we got to his house, he got out of the car and went around and opened my car door for me. I smiled and got out. Once we were inside his house, we went up to his room. The door was closed and he told me to close my eyes. I smiled and put my hands over my eyes. I heard the door open then I felt Justin quickly come behind me and put his hands over mine.
"No peeking," he said. I laughed and walked forward into his room. I smelled roses. I felt Justin take his hands off mine.
"You can look now babe," he said. I took my hands off my eyes and looked around Justin's room. The lights were dimmed and there were some roses on the little table next to his bed. I walked over to the roses and there was a little note attached.

I know it's gonna be hard but we're gonna make this work. I love you Natalie. Nothing makes me feel like you do.

Justin came up from behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and read the note out loud. I turned around and looked into his eyes. He smiled.
"I love you so much," I said, before crashing my lips onto his. I kissed him anxiously. He picked me up by my legs and I soon found myself with my back to one of the walls in his room. I wrapped my legs around his waist firmly and had my arms around his neck as he held me against the wall.
"I...love...you..more," Justin said in between kisses. We continued to kiss as he carried me to the bed. He laid me down gently and I felt him hovering over me as we kissed. He pulled away and leaned his forehead against mine, looking into my eyes. He breathed heavily.
"You make me feel..." he said, breathing hard. "I...I love the way you make me feel."
I smiled and nodded. "I've never been...so..." I said, my voice trailing off.
"In love?" Justin asked. I bit my lip and nodded. He smiled and pecked my lips and nodded. "Me either," he said. He got off of me and took my hand. He put it to his heart. His heart was beating fast.
"You feel that?" he asked. I smiled and nodded.
"Yeah... It's beating so fast..." I said. He nodded.
"Because of you."
I smiled as he let go of my hand and got off the bed. He took off his shirt and threw it somewhere then walked over and turned off the dimmed light that was on. Then he got in bed and cuddled with me in the dark.
"Mmm, you always smell so good," I said, nuzzling my face in his bare chest. He chuckled. "Goodnight," I said closing my eyes.
"Goodnight baby," he said. "I love you."
"I love you too Justin," I said. I felt him kiss my forehead. I smiled and then fell asleep.

~
Sorry if this is boring :/ comment for more! The drama is coming soon... :) xo
*******

Leave me a comment and tell me what you thought :) Thanks for reading. xo

Vote 10+